Chapter 25

"I don't know what it is I feel, but I know it's my emotions going in for the kill."

Luckys POV

I opened my eyes and yawned as someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Sir, we've arrived." Max spoke.

"Thank you." I replied.

He curtly nodded his head and walked off.

Feeling London shift I looked down at her and her soft features were still asleep. I smiled down at her and pressed a kiss on her temple.

Looking out the window I sighed seeing the morning sun had already come out.

Switching London's position so I was cradling her against my chest I stood up and made my way out of the jet. Stepping out the bitter cold  of winter hit me and I let out a sigh of relief.

London whimpered and tucked her head into my chest. I walked over to my car and opened the back door. Gently placing London inside I laid her down across the back seats. She whimpered again and curled herself into a ball.

Softly closing the door I smiled at Al as he helped Max put the suitcases and the bags in the trunk.

"Nice seeing you again." Al smiled.

"You too, hows it been down here?" I asked.

"Oh, we've had our good days and our bad days. The storm hit us hard, but not enough to do any damage." He replied.

"Good."

"All done, your set to go." Al said closing the trunk.

"Thank you, I'll see you sometime soon." I said.

"My pleasure." He smiled.

We waved bye to each other as I stepped into the car. Looking back at London she had changed her position so she was now facing the back of the seats.

Pulling out of the parking lot I drove back to London's home in a comfortable silence.

——

Once we arrived it was already ten in the morning. I parked in the driveway and turned off the car. Rubbing my face I let out a sigh and got out of the car. Softly closing the door I opened the back door and took London out, gently placing her back in my arms.

Closing the door I made my way to the front door and before I could even open it Raelynn quickly opened it and let out a squeal.

"Would you be quiet." I groaned.

She nodded and held the door open for us. I stepped in and the smell of breakfast washed over me.

"Where is she? I want to hold my baby." Francesca's voice spoke from the kitchen.

"She's in here." Raelynn replied.

I made my way into the living room and placed London down on the couch she whimpered and opened her eyes before closing them again.

She groaned and rubbed her eyes.

"Lucky." She whimpered.

"I'm right here." I softly answered.

She sat up and opened her eyes.