Chapter 21

"You do shit on purpose, You get mad and you break things, Feel bad try to fix things, But you're perfect, Poorly wired circuit."

I woke up to the loud noise of sirens ringing outside. Opening my eyes I quickly shut them as the morning sun light hit me. I whimpered not liking being woken up by loud noises.

Reaching my hands up to rub my eyes I stopped feeling movement behind me. Lucky let out a small groan as he tightened his hold around me. Letting out a shaky breath at his tight hold I sighed liking the warmth he was giving off.

Slowly opening my eyes I blinked a couple times, adjusting them to the brightness of the sun shining through the big windows. Hearing Lucky let out another groan I carefully moved in his arms as I turned over to face him.

He was breathing slowly, his eyelashes fluttering against his skin. He once again tightened his hold around me. I let out a quiet laugh, reaching my fingers up I gently grazed my fingers against his warm skin. Brushing my fingers through his hair I moved the silky strands away from his face.

Looking over his features I bit my lip holding back a smile. There were no words that could easily describe Lucky. He was perfect. Flawless, in fact.

His eyes have this incredible shine to them. His smile is impossible not to catch. His laugh is contagious and adorable. The way the corners of his eyes crinkle when he smiles or laughs is cute.

How incredibly soft his lips are against mine is indescribable, how soft his skin is against mine. How good he smells is impossible to describe.

How he shows his love for me is something I won't ever get used to. He has this power over me that he doesn't realize he has.

"Good morning." Lucky roughly spoke with his eyes still closed.

I inhaled a quick breath and quickly shut my eyes. Trying to calm down my breathing I bit my tongue. I'm going to be so embarrassed if he caught me watching him while he was sleeping.

I heard him let out a raspy chuckle. Feeling him press his warm lips on my forehead I peeked through one of my eyes and saw a small smile playing on his lips.

"London." He chuckled in that raspy voice again.

Slowly opening my eyes, I frowned.

"Your not weirded out?" I asked.

"Why would I be?" He softly asked.

"Never mind." I mumbled.

"Tell me." He lifted up my chin and gently pecked my lips.

I shook my head as heat started to make its way to my cheeks.

"London." He said again.

I didn't respond and buried my face in his chest.

He chuckled again and once again lifted my chin up.

"If your worrying if I'm bothered by the fact that my princess was staring at me, you need to get that thought out of your head. I'm beyond happy that I catch your attention." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Returning the smile he wrapped his arms around me again. He took in a calm breath and let it out. Closing my eyes I listened to his heart beat. How calm his was compared to mine is completely different. Mine always goes crazy when I'm around him.

Feeling him press a kiss to my hair he rested his chin on my head.

"You did so good last night." He spoke.