Chapter 32

"Don't be that way, Fall apart twice a day, I just wish you could feel what you say."

I watched as she kissed Stefan.

Stefan letting her.

She pulled away and set her bag down on the floor. Wrapping her arms around his neck she leaned into his shoulder.

I bit my lip as I gazed at her.

He has a girlfriend.

Closing my eyes I took in a ragged breath and looked up at Stefan. He was watching me as I stood there in silence.

Hearing Bear bark and run up to me I looked away from Stefan's stare and turned my attention to the small puppy.

Picking him up I pressed him against my chest and hugged him, cuddling into my chest he let out a small yawn.

"Who are you?" The woman suddenly asked.

I looked up at her and she had let go of Stefan. She was now standing beside him, looking down at me with a disgusted frown on her face.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

"Stefan, who is this child?" She asked looking over at Stefan.

"No one, I'll get out of your way." I replied to her.

Turning around I made my way up the stairs with Bear in my arms. Looking back I couldn't help the quiver in my lip as I watched the two.

Quickly making my way up the steps I walked into Luckys room and closed the door behind me.

Biting my lip to stop it from quivering I closed my eyes and held back the tears.

Feeling Bear wiggle in my arms I put him down and he hopped onto Luckys bed. Settling himself in he yawned again and closed his eyes.

Locking the door behind me I sat down on the bed beside Bear and rubbed his fur.

He's not mine there's no reason for me to be crying about it.

Your growing feelings towards him.

I ignored the thought.

There's no reason for me to be getting like this, he's not mine, he's not my boyfriend, Lucky is.

Has Lucky asked you to be his girlfriend?

My conscious was right, I don't even know what Lucky and I are.

Swallowing back my tears I lifted my head up and looked up at the ceiling. Closing my eyes I let out a shaky breath.

He can do whatever he wants, he can be with whoever he wants, I have Lucky.

I shouldn't be getting like this over him.

Your starting to like him.

Opening my eyes I put my hands in my lap and gazed down at them.

Trying to get him out of my head I shook away the thought of him and changed into the clothes I had on before.

Folding the clothes I just took off, I put them back in my bag.

Sitting back down on Luckys bed I sat quietly for a few minutes until I started to get tired.

Rubbing my eyes I took off my cardigan and put it on the end of the bed.