Chapter 29

"Some days things just take way to much of my energy, I look up and the whole rooms spinning."

London's POV

"Hey, kitten. You need to wake up." A voice spoke beside me, waking me up.

I whimpered and cuddled deeper into the duvets.

"Come on, you have to eat something." Stefan said.

I shook my head and groaned. Closing my eyes again I turned my body away from him.

"I don't want to have to carry out of bed. Please, get up." He sighed.

Giving into his words I sat up, I stretched my arms and yawned. I rubbed my eyes and looked up at Stefan. Looking around my surroundings I frowned seeing I was in his room.

"I brought you into my room after you fell asleep. It was cold in Luckys room and I don't want you getting sick." He explained.

I slowly nodded my head and looked down at Bear. He was still asleep as he kicked his little legs. Suddenly he jumped up and barked. I giggled and rubbed his ear.

"Come on, dinners ready." Stefan said.

I hesitated getting out of the bed since it was warm. Standing up I grabbed Bear and he cuddled his head into my arm. I smiled down at him and pressed a soft kiss on his head.

Looking up at Stefan I blushed seeing him looking down at me. Hearing him let out a soft chuckle I blushed even more and followed him out the room.

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen in silence with Bear still in my arms. Once we got there I sat down in a chair in front of the island. Setting Bear down on the ground he immediately ran to his food.

I smiled down at him and put my hands in my lap. Playing with the hem of Luckys shirt I remembered I didn't have any clothes here. I bit my lip and tugged the fabric down my thigh.

"Here." Stefan spoke setting a plate of steak and potatoes in front of me.

"Thank you." I softly smiled up at him.

I looked down at the food and licked my lips. I couldn't remember the last time I had steak.

"Did you make this?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah, why?" He asked.

"I didn't take you for a cook." I whispered looking down at my lap.

He chuckled and gently lifted my chin up with his fingers. "I'm full of surprises, little one." He smirked.

My cheeks heated up with blush as he let go of my chin. I took in a breath and shook my head.

Just ignore him. He's messing with you.

Looking back up at him, he was sitting down in the chair across from me. He started to eat and I looked back down at my food.

I picked my fork up and put some potatoes on it. I ate it and surprisingly it was good. Picking up my knife I cut a piece of my steak and put it in my mouth.

I let out a soft satisfied moan at how good it was.

"Good?" Stefan chuckled.

I nodded and continued eating the rest of it. We both sat in silence until he spoke up.

"Someone should be bringing your clothes later tonight." He said taking a bite out of his steak.

I nodded and put my fork down as I was already full. Patting my belly I smiled down at Bear. He was sitting at my feet staring up at me.