Chapter 23

"Baby, let me be your man, So I can love you (I can love you), And if you let me be your man, Then I'll take care of you, You,

For the rest of my life, For the rest of yours, For the rest of my life, For the rest of yours, For the rest of ours."

Mature chapter

Luckys POV

I paced back and forth as I heard London cry in the master bedroom. I tugged at my hair as I tried to stop the urge to walk in there and pull her into my arms. It was killing me hearing her sobs. I've never liked it when she cry's. It hurts me.

Keeping my feet pacing I suddenly stopped hearing London's soft sniffling and whimpering fade. I resisted the urge to walk in there. She needed space and I'm willing to give to her, but it fucking kills me. I don't like to be away from London even if she's just in a different fucking room.

I sighed rubbing my face. I walked up to her door, but stopped myself hearing her soft breathing through the door. She fell asleep.

Walking away from the door I made my way towards the guest bedroom. I stepped in the room and stood at the door. A part of me urgently wanted me to sleep with London, but I held back those thoughts and began stripping out of my clothes, leaving me only in my boxers.

She needed her space. And I'm giving it to her, I fucking hate it, but I respect her choice.

Getting into the bed I pulled the duvets on my body and closed my eyes. My eyes were shut, but I was fully awake. I couldn't sleep. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't sleep.

I looked over at the clock on the bedside table.

2:15 am

I groaned seeing I had been awake for four hours already. I rubbed my face and turned my body away from the clock.

Suddenly I heard London scream in the other room. I jolted off of the bed and ran towards the room. Hearing her let out another scream I ran faster to her.

"No!" She screamed out.

"London!" I yelled.

I bursted into the room and saw London thrashing on the bed. She kept screaming as she moved around.

"London, Princess." I begged.

I quickly walked up to her and took the duvets off of her. She kept thrashing as I tired to pull her into my arms. Her naked skin was cold to the touch, she was freezing even though the heat was on in the room.

"London, baby. It's me." I spoke in her ear.

I kept a tight hold on her as she kept trying to get out of my grip.

"Shhh, it's me kitten. I'm right here. I'm right here." I cooed in her ear.

She screamed once before she opened her eyes and let out a loud gasp. She loudly whimpered as she pushed herself into my chest.

"She's right there, Lucky." She whimpered.

"Who?" I asked, worry laced in my voice.

"The scary woman in my dreams." She answered. "Lucky." She cried.

"Nobody's in here. It's just me and you. It's just me and you." I repeated softly in her ear.

She whimpered and tucked her face into my neck. Holding onto her I rubbed my fingers against her bare skin. Her whimpers soon ceased and her breathing came to a slow and calm rhythm.