Chapter 18

"Plot twist, I never thought it would end up like this, I always thought it would only be one kiss, One became a hundred, Oh, All of a sudden, I'm saying "I love you."

I opened my eyes hearing loud sirens coming from outside. Groaning I rubbed my eyes feeling tired. Taking the warmth silk duvets off of me I shivered, the cold air touching my bare skin.

I looked beside me expecting Lucky to be there, but he was gone. Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion I stood up. Stretching a much needed stretch a whimper escaped my lips as I did.

Rubbing my arms I walked into the bathroom and found a fluffy robe hanging on the wall. Grabbing it I wrapped it around my small frame, warmth enveloping my body. Tying it around my waist I looked in the mirror to see my reflection.

I sighed, rubbing my eyes again. Turning on the water I washed my face with plain warm water. Turning it off I reached for a towel, grabbing one I dried my face. Walking out I looked around for my things and found them resting against the wall.

Picking up the suitcase I carried it over to the bed and gently set it down. Opening it I took out my toiletry bag and placed it beside me. I took out a skirt and a oversized sweater along with a panty and a bra. I jumped suddenly feeling warm arms wrap around my body from behind me.

"Sorry." Lucky whispered tucking his face into my neck.

"It's ok." I whispered.

"When do you want to leave?" He asked, his words mumbled.

"I don't know." I honestly answered.

"How about we eat breakfast first and then after that we get dressed, then we leave. That sound good." He placed a kiss to my neck.

"Yeah."

"Okay." He unwrapped his arms from around me and turned me around so I was facing him.

Pulling me close to him he kissed the tip of my nose. Going for my lips I turned my head and scrunched my nose in disgust.

"Why did you do that?" He gently grabbed my chin.

"I have morning breath." I muttered.

"I don't care."

He then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, placing his warm lips on mine. He softly kissed me and I kissed back. He slowly pulled away from me and rested his chin on my head.

"I get to kiss my princess whenever and wherever I want to, doesn't matter if you have morning breath. I want to be able to have your soft lips on mine whenever I get the chance to."

I blushed hiding my face in his chest.

"I love you." He said taking his chin off my head.

"I love you too." I replied with a kiss to his lips.

He brightly smiled and kissed me again. Taking me by the hand he led me to the kitchen, the smell of food taking over my senses. It smelled so good that my tummy growled. I'm not a breakfast person, but his food was turning me into one.

Lucky looked down at me and smiled at my reaction. I looked down with a blush, cursing at my stomach for being so loud. He chuckled and continued to the table.

He pulled out a chair for me and sat me down. Pushing my chair forward I put my hands in my lap and followed his movements with my eyes. He grabbed a white plate and stood in front of the stove, filling it with food.

He walked back over to the table and placed the plate in front of me. There were two pancakes and some eggs sitting neatly on the plate. I didn't notice he walked away until he put a bowl of fruit in front of me along with some toast and a glass of orange juice.