Chapter 17

"So good, That you can't explain it, What can I say, It's complicated."

"Wake up."

I whimpered feeling little kisses being placed on my neck.

"Wake up."

Luckys voice spoke trying to wake me up.

"Wake up." He continued to place more little kisses.

I groaned tucking my face deeper into his neck.

Then out of nowhere I felt him bite my skin. I yelped, instantly reaching to touch my neck I lifted my face away from him.

"Why did you bite me?" I frowned.

"You wouldn't wake up and because we landed a few minutes ago." He smiled pointing to the window.

"Really!" I jumped up in his lap in excitement.

He groaned gripping my hips. "Stop doing that." Loosening his tight grip he held onto me.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"It's okay." He placed a kiss to my lips.

"Sir, your car is here." The butler from earlier informed Lucky.

"Thanks, have the car warmed up and ready." He curtly nodded his head.

"You know you could be nicer to him." I whispered hoping he didn't hear me.

"I could, but he's a dick." He whispered back.

"Hey, that's not nice." I gently hit him.

"What he is." He protested.

"Shhhh, he can hear you." I scolded him.

He chuckled rubbing my thigh.

"Come on, you need to get more sleep." He told me.

Going to stand up off his lap he stopped me by placing his hands on my hips.

"What are you doing?" He sat me back down, looking at me with a confused face.

"Standing up." I mumbled.

"No."

"No?" I questioned him.

He then proceeded to stand up taking me along with him. Adjusting me on his hip he began to walk out of the jet.

"What are you doing? Put me down." I pushed on his shoulder.

"Stop."

"Put me down." I continued to push away from him.

"I suggest you stop." He growled lowly in my ear.

Shutting my mouth I held onto him scared he was going to drop me, but he was holding onto me like I didn't weigh anything at all.

We stepped down the steps of the jet, the cold New York air hitting my skin like a thousand needles. I shivered tucking my face into Luckys neck.

He kept walking until we stopped. Hearing him open a door he put me inside a car. Closing the door he went to talk to some people standing outside.

Rubbing my arms away from the cold I was glad that it was warm in here. Hearing Lucky enter the car I slightly jumped.

"Seat belt." He said before driving out of the air port.

I did as he said and looked outside the window, my eyes gleamed with amusement as I kept my gaze on the buildings. There were tons of them, going from small ones to big ones reaching sky high. There were millions of lights surrounding the city, shining through out the streets.