Chapter 30

"No ain't seeing straight, hyperventilate, knees begin to wobble."

Mature Chapter

London's POV

I quickly woke up to the sound of loud thunder hitting the sky. I whimpered seeing it was dark in the room I was in.

Once again I was in Stefan's room. I quickly got out of the bed and made my way out the room. I walked downstairs and looked for Stefan.

"Stefan." I called out.

I didn't get an answer and I furrowed my eyes in confusion.

"Stefan." I said once more.

I smiled as I saw Bear making his way to me. Picking him up I rubbed his fur and he leaned into my touch.

"Where's Stefan?" I asked him.

He just licked my hand and I giggled at his cuteness. Lifting my head up I walked into the kitchen, but Stefan wasn't in there either.

I bit my lip and looked at the time on the stove.

10:15 am.

"Stefan." I called out again.

Once again I didn't get an answer and I started to freak out. I yelped as another round of thunder hit the sky. Bear whimpered and I pressed a kiss on his head.

I walked up to the doors to the backyard and looked up at the sky.

It was pouring down as the sky lit up with lightning. The sky was dark as the clouds were blocking the sun from shining down. I yelped again as more thunder hit the sky.

I whimpered and bit my lip as I turned around and backed away from the doors. I closed my eyes and let out a breath as I walked to the living room.

"Stefan." I whimpered.

I soon started to get scared as I kept getting silence as my answer. Bear whimpered once more and tucked his head in my arm.

Quickly turning back around I screamed as a figure moved across the hallway. Bear growled and I backed up.

Tears of fear soon started to cloud my eyes. I
kept Bear in my arms as I stood in the living room.

I let out another scream hearing a loud crash coming from the hallway. Bear whimpered and began to move in my arms.

"London!" A voice screamed out.

I whimpered in fear and backed away from the entrance. Bear whimpered and tucked his head back into my arm.

Stefan suddenly appeared at the entrance and I whimpered seeing him. He was soaked in water, his hair and clothes messed up.

"Kitten." He sighed out in relief.

"Stefan." I cried out.

He quickly walked up to me and pulled me into his arms.

"What happened?" He asked taking my head and holding it in his hands.

"I-I was looking for y-you and I s-saw someone in t-the h-hallway." I stuttered.

"What?" He frowned in confusion.

"T-there was someone i-in the hallway." I cried.

"Stay here." He said.

I shook my head and he walked off. I whimpered and held Bear close to me.