Chapter 37

"Tell me why you gotta look at me that way, You know what it does to me, So baby what you tryna say."

London's POV

I whimpered as I shifted awake in the bed. The feeling of an empty bed bothering me.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Yawning I looked beside me and frowned.

I was in Luckys room, but Stefan wasn't with me.

"Stefan." I called out.

"He's gone, he'll be back in a few minutes." Lucky spoke appearing at his bathroom door.

My eyes widened and I gasped at the sight of him.

"Come here, princess." He chuckled holding out his arms.

I happily smiled and quickly got out of the bed.

I ran towards him and into his arms.

He picked me up and wrapped his arms around me.

Wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck I smiled.

"I fucking missed you." He said.

"Language." I frowned.

He chuckled and leaned into my lips.

I kissed him back, his lips softly moving against my own.

We kissed for a good minute until I ran out of air. I pulled away from him and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"I missed you." I whispered.

Leaning his forehead on mine I closed my eyes.

"And you have no clue how much I missed you." He whispered back.

Smiling, I bit my lip and pressed another kiss to his cheek.

We stood in each other's hold for a while. Just the two of us, quietly enjoying the silence.

I couldn't express how much I missed him.

It wasn't easy letting him go. And thinking that he wasn't going to come back made it worse.

Tightening my hold around him I opened my eyes. His eyes were also open as we stared into each other's eyes.

He smiled and pressed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

Giggling, he pressed a kiss on my lips before putting me back down on the floor.

I whined and wrapped my arms around his tummy.

He chuckled and lifted my chin up with his finger.

"You have to get ready, wouldn't want Stefan to get here and for you to be undressed." He smugly smiled.

The heat of blush crawled up my cheeks as I unwrapped myself from around him.

"After your done showering I'll help you get dressed and than we can eat, okay." He said.

I nodded.

"Go." He softy said nodding his head towards the bathroom.

I did as he said and walked into the bathroom. Gently closing the door behind me I walked up to the sink and looked into the mirror.

I sucked in a breath at the sight of my neck and chest.

There were scattered purple bruises littering my chest. Running my finger over them I bit my lip.