Chapter 47

"Now I wish we'd never met, 'Cause you're to hard to forgot, While I'm cleaning up your mess, I know he's taking off your dress, And I know that you don't, But if I ask you if you love me, I hope you li-li-li-lie, Lie to me."

Hearing the loud sound of the streets morning cars I groaned and shifted awake. Yawning, I opened my eyes and rubbed the sleep away from them.

Feeling the small movements of London in my arms I softly smiled seeing her still asleep.

Her plump lips were in their cute little pout and her breathing was soft and calm. She looked peaceful.

After last nights events she quickly fell asleep from being tried. Lucky and I talked for a while until we called it a night.

He left London with me for another night so I got to keep her.

A soft whimper fell from London's lips and I gently rubbed her back in comfort. She reacted and settled back down.

I was happy. I was beyond happy.

I was finally in a place where I wasn't suffering or being such a mean dick. Of course I was still rough and hard to get along with, but London changed that.

She's the little Princess that managed to make me have a little change in my heart. It sounds fucking stupid coming out of my mouth, but it's the whole truth.

It's this little girl in my arms that's doing this to me.

"Who knew you were going to change an asshole of a man like me." I softly chuckled.

I wanted to stay like this forever, to stay happy and peaceful with London.

Reaching my fingers up I gently grazed them over her soft skin. She moved and I softly smiled at how adorable she was.

"And your all mine." I whispered.

Sitting like that for a few more minutes I decided to let her get her rest. Slipping out of bed, I went into my closet. Taking out a pair of sweatpants off of a hanger I put them on.

Walking out without a shirt I stepped over to my beside table. Opening it I grabbed my box of cigarettes and I took one out. Grabbing my lighter I put the box back and made my way towards my balcony.

Opening the doors I let out a sigh of sudden relief feeling the cold breeze on my skin. Stepping out I closed the door behind me, but made sure to leave it ajar.

Putting the stick of tobacco in between my lips I brought the lighter up to the end. Flicking it on I lit up my cigarette. Putting the lighter down on the railing I took a drag out of it and blew it out.

The satisfaction of the smoke blew in the air I took another long drag.

I stood quietly as I watched the small country side of the backyard of the apartment building.

Hearing the glass door creak open I looked behind me. I was surprised to see London standing there with her arms wrapped around her small figure.

She stepped out and closed the door behind her.

"Your gonna get cold, Princess. Go back inside." I told her.

She didn't reply, she just moved to stand beside me.

Her big doe eyes looked up at me with questionable features.