Chapter 45

"Sweet creature, Sweet creature, Wherever I go, You bring me home, Sweet creature, Sweet creature, When I run out of road you bring me home."

Luckys POV

"What are you doing?" Stefan asked.

I looked over at him and he had his head leaned back on the headboard with his eyes closed, London's small body still asleep in his arms.

"Emailing Walker." I mumbled returning to my typing.

"Walker? I haven't heard that name in a while. What does he want?" He replied.

"He wants us to come to Seattle for dinner and a meeting. Wants to discuss something."

"What does he want to discuss?"

"I have no fucking clue." I chuckled.

"Then why are we going?" He laughed.

"I need to get out of this town and I'm curious as to what he wants with us." A smirk played on my lips.

"How much so want to bet that he wants to talk about our people in Seattle. He knows that we have them there watching him. After what he did I don't think I want to let that human and his little worms out of our radar." He explained.

"Well, we'll see what he wants tomorrow." I told him.

"Yeah."

Typing the last word for the email I sighed and closed my computer. Setting it down on the bedside table beside me I ran my hands over my face and leaned back against the headboard of the bed.

"Lucky." Stefan spoke.

"What."

"When did London get these tattoos? I've noticed she's had them for a while now, but I haven't said anything."

"She's had them since last year. They mean a lot to her." I mumbled.

"Like?" He asked.

"Three are for her parents and the other one is for her." I said.

"There's a lot I still don't know about her." He muttered.

"There's a lot you don't know." I softly chuckled.

"She's sleeping with me tonight." He said.

"Sure." I yawned.

"Night."

I replied and he stood up off of my bed. Making his way out of the room I heard the door shut behind him. Turning off the lamp on the beside table I yawned once more before falling asleep.

London's POV

Beginning to wake up I shifted and yawned. Reaching up to rub my eyes I groaned and settled down.

Opening my eyes fully I moved my legs and felt my heart skip a beat when I felt Stefan's arms tighten around me.

Looking at him I softly smiled at his sleeping state. He looked calm while he was sleeping. I reached my hand up and gently ran my fingers over his jawline. Running my fingers up to his cheeks I softly rubbed them.

His stress and worry lines were gone and his usual hard features were soft.

Feeling his arms tighten around me again and I quietly giggled.

He soon began to shift awake and I quietly waited for him. Stretching his legs he opened his eyes and I came across his beautiful green orbs.

"Good morning." He sleepily smiled.