Captured: Zoro x Reader

Requested by- Keef_The_Pineapple

(Y/N) is currently in a prison cell on a Marines ship. She had got captured by the Marines while fighting with her crew to protect The Thousand Sunny. They had captured her with out the crew knowing. The whole time shes been in the cell they have been torturing her and give her barely anything to eat or drink. She's slowly been giving up on hope because shes been there for 5 years. She wanted to believe that her crew would come and save her but its been so long and shes slowly been going into a depression state. She was always hoping Zoro would pop out of no where to save her because she loved him but he never showed.

"Time to eat! Now hurry up!" A Marine officer said and tossed (Y/N) some bread. (Y/N) slowly took the bread and ate it then when she got done with it the Marines started beating on her again and they where about to kill her until they all got sliced. (Y/N) looked up and her eyes widen when she saw Zoro with an angered expression when he was looking at the Marines that where beating on her. You softly smiled and you tried to say something but nothing came out. Zoro looked at you and his expression went into a worried one when he saw your condition and he ran over to you.

"(Y/N)! Are you ok?" Zoro asked with a worried tone. But before you could say anything you passed out. Zoro picked you up and brought you back to the ship where Chopper looked at you and fixed you up. When Chopper came out of his office everyone looked at him and it looked like he was about to cry.

"Hows (Y/N)?" Zoro asked and Chopper started to cry which worried everyone even more.

"Shes one the verge of dying......." Chopper said and everyone's eyes widen with shock and everyone froze. Zoro got up and walked to Choppers office to check on you and when he got in there you where pale but you where still breathing. Zoro stayed with you for a month before you woke up.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" Zoro yelled when he saw you open your eyes. You look at him and give him a soft smile.

"Zoro......" You whisper

"Are you hungry? We need to fatten you up your way to skinny it looks like your starving" Zoro said as he handed you a plate full of food.

"I.... am...... thanks......" You said which seemed to anger Zoro

"You mean they weren't feeding you on the ship?" Zoro asked

"They where........ a loaf of bread....... every other month......." You said weakly as you took the plate and started to eat.

"I'm going to kill them...... (Y/N) when you get done eating you need to rest ok." Zoro said

"Ok....." You said and continued to eat.

-A year later-

You are at full health the crew had made you healthy and healed your wounds in a year and in that whole year everyday you would see Zoro and your feelings grew. Nami and Robin knew your feelings for him and they kept telling you that you should confess to him. So right now you are heading up to the crows nest where Zoro normally is and you where gathering all your courage to tell him how you felt. When you made it up there Zoro noticed right away and stopped working out and looked at you.

"Hey (Y/N) need something?" Zoro asked sitting down.

"Yea actually...... I wanted to talk to you about something." You said with a blush on your face sitting down next to Zoro.

"Ok what did you want to talk about?" Zoro asked and your blush got darker.

"Zoro thank you for saving me and before I....... liked you but over the year my feelings started to grow more and I wanted to tell you that I........ Love you!" You said with a dark blush and Zoro looked at you shocked with wide eyes. You started to panic when Zoro didn't say anything so you looked up at Zoro and then you felt strong lips against your lips and your eyes widen for a second before you start kissing back. When Zoro pulls back you both where out of breath and he smirks at you.

"I love you to (Y/N)" Zoro said with a soft smile before kissing you again.

(A/N)-

Sorry if there's any mistakes and sorry if its short tell me what you thought anyway hope you enjoyed. And the next One Shot is going to be Franky X Reader k. Bub~bye