Chapter One: Rogue

Kael's POV:
"Who could love a rogue."

The words spat out and there were like knives they hit her and my heart shatter. I realised what I had done when she got up and walked out of the room.

What have I done. I don't have a problem with rogues but after they attacked Kaleb, it's who I am now, someone who's not meant to be mess with but I've taken this too far.

I wasn't expecting this at all today started like any other. I was woken up by my beta and his mate.

**Two Hours Earlier**
"Come on sleepy head your dad will kill me if your not at school and your mom will probably throw something at my head."

I heard his mate chuckle and I got up groaning.

Don't get me wrong Dillon is one of my best friends but he has his mate just like almost everyone else in the pack and to the people who are my friends nearly everyone of them has found there mate but me.

I feel like I have no reason to get up in the morning, I only go to school to hang out with my friends. I don't need to learn anything at school my job as Alpha is already set so I just...well I became the bad boy.

As I walked down stairs I noticed Jace slip out the back door before I spot my friends with their mates. They look so happy and I feel like a sore thumb, I stick out okay I'm not the only one but it's different; I'm the Alpha.

"Kael, Kael bro you alright?"

I must have spaced out because Dillon began to shake my shoulder. I felt Spades growl as he took control in my moment of weakness.

"Yeah Dill I'm fine!"

I didn't mean to make it come out harsh but it did and I regretted it. Ryan pulled Skippy to his side and Kilah put her hand on my shoulder before sitting down.

"Sorry Dill I didn't mean to snap."

Lottie smile at Dillon and he put his hand on my shoulder once again but this time Spades didn't snap.

"It's alright bro."

Just as we were having a forgiving moment the unforgivable walked in with her forced friend.

"Hey baby, Roxy go."

The unforgivable is Jody. Roxy is Skippy's sister, she doesn't like Jody but she is forced to hang out with her because of her parents but when I'm alpha that will all change trust me.

"Shouldn't you lot be in school."

The minute my dad walked in everyone rushed off leaving me alone with my dad.

"Son a word please."

He said stopping me from walking off and I turned to look at him. This better not be about getting Spades in control, I can't help it if he is taking control more we've both been on edge for months now.

"Son your mother and I have decided to give you a year to find your mate if you don't find your mate by then, well you can become Alpha."

I just nod and run out to my car, thank the goddess it wasn't about Spades kicking off. I feel he's being tense because we're close to finding our mate soon.

'I don't think I can wait another year.'

I know Spades, trust me I know.

He's right, Spades is my wolf and I couldn't agree more I don't care about the Alpha part well I do but not as much as finding my mate.

"What did your old man want?"