Chapter Forty-Five: Merry Christmas Or Is It

Kael's POV
I made it my mission to keep Rikki happy all the way up to Christmas, I couldn't bare to fall out with her ever again and after she told me about her past, well I don't want her to ever feel like that again. This will be my first Christmas with my mate and being Alpha, I want it to be special.

But it's also special for another reason, a reason I don't want to think about right know but I'll have to tell Rikki soon.

"Merry Christmas Little Wolf."

I whispered in her ear holding her in my arms. We woke up like this everyday since that day I made her cry and locked her in. It's the highlight of my morning.

"Merry Christmas My Knight."

She whispered back moving closer to me with her eyes still closed. She is so adorable when she is all sleepy.

"You know baby my brothers will be knocking on the door if we don't get up."

I whispered and she let out a small groan. I started to place small kisses on her face, neck and shoulders this will wake her up. She started to move it's working.

"Will you please stop that."

I chuckled as I moved out of bed to get ready, she'll have to get up now I'm awake because I won't be lying with her.

"It's only eight o'clock can't you come back to bed."

I smiled down at her sleepy figure hiding under the covers, if only we would lie in bed with her all day but it's Christmas.

"No, you can't I would love to but it's Christmas baby come on please."

I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. A nice hot shower will wake her up or a cold shower.

'Mate's gonna kill you for this.'

I know she will but I'm willing to take the chance, let's face it she can't get mad today it's Christmas.

'And it's our...'

Shut it Spades I don't want Rikki to know that, well not yet anyway. She'll just feel bad for not knowing plus I don't know much about her either.

"Kael! Kael put me down! Kael! No don't you dare! Kael!"

***One Cold Shower Later***
I followed Rikki out the shower she wasn't happy that I made her have a cold shower with me.

"Baby will you forgive me, please it's Christmas."

I gave her a small pout and my best puppy eyes. She's angry with me and I hate it when she's angry with me.

She just rolled her eyes before walking off to her new walk in closet. I wanted her to have the best so I got the builders in, it was a make up present well something like that.

"I don't know Knight do you deserve to be forgiven."

She said playful returning from the wardrobe in the most beautifulest dress, Goddess she's teasing me on purpose.

I felt my eyes turn black and before I could regain control I was already in front of her. I pressed her back against the wall, my eyes were fixed on my lips.

"Don't tease baby or you won't be able to wear that dress again."

I breathed and she just responded by biting her bottom lip. Oh for Goddess sake, we won't be leaving this room at this rate.

My lips collided with hers I could feel Spades wanting to take over me, he wanted to complete are mate bond but I won't let him not now but I'm finding it very hard not to.

"Hey Kael get up bro come on, stop kissing your girl and hurry up!"

Thank you Goddess. I slowed down our kiss and rested my head against Rikki's. She was just as breathless as me but she really shouldn't tease.

Spades's POV:
"Come on baby let's go downstairs before Kaleb comes back."

Rikki looked me up and down. I looked to see what she was looking at, wow Kael you didn't get us dressed well done.

"I'll get dressed first baby."

I whispered as she sat on our bed waiting for me to get ready. I still can't believe you didn't get dressed Kael.

"Do you want to tell me why I'm talking to you and not Kael?"

I came back from the wardrobe and gave her a small smile before taking her hand in mine.

"Are you trying to say you don't like see me baby?"

I whimpered pouting at her and she rolled her eyes for playfully planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Come on tough guy let's go oh and happy birthday my Knight."

My jaw dropped as she walked out the door, um..Kael I thought you said she didn't know it was our birthday.

'I didn't think she did I mean I didn't tell her but then how did she know.'

I have no idea let's go I don't want anyone looking at mate that dress will be the death of us.

"Good morning Spades, Merry Christmas."

I found Rikki in the door way of the living room and I quickly wrapped my arm around her waist before I smiled at my mom.

"Merry Christmas mom."

'Spades will you give me back control please. Everyone is going to know something is up with you in control.'

Something is up mate is in that dress!

"Merry Christmas Rikki, merry Christmas brother and happy birthday Spades. I see Kael is busy."

I scowled at Kilah who had a huge smirk on her face okay Kael you were right about this. I'll give you back control now just tell mate I love her please.

Kael's POV:
"Merry Christmas."

I whispered and Rikki gave me her famous smile before she placed her head on my chest.

"Happy birthday Kilah, happy birthday Bentley."

Kilah smiled up at me from the couch and Rikki moved away from my side. I was about to go after her when Kaleb and Kade tackled me to the ground.

"Get off me guys! Mom! Dad!"

I could hear Kilah, Rikki, Bentley, Caine, Ellie, Lexi and Leyla laughing as I tried to push them off me.

"Guys get off now!"

I snap and they got off me so I could stand and sniff the air. Spades can you sense that or is it just me.

'Rogues!'