Chapter Fifty-Five: Friendship

Kael's POV:
After spending the night in our new home we both decided that we would move in officially after we got married. Which I was fine with, it was Rikki's idea she wanted it to be our place were we can start a family.

"So my beautiful Luna when are you going to meet with the Rogue Beta and Alpha?"

The four of us were in Carter's car driving to school, Jude was going to stay home again, he still didn't feel comfortable about the rogues and unfortunately I don't think he will ever be comfortable with school again which has Drake on edge.

"Probably before lunch, I have a free period and don't worry Carter said he'd go with me like he did last time."

I kissed her forehead and watched Jude shake as we got closer to the school. Rikki kissed my mark and my attention drew back to her, I'm going to miss her even if it is just for a few hours.

"I want my Alpha to be with me when I do it."

She whispered in my ear and I couldn't help the chills that ran up my spine, I love it when she does that.

"Well if that's what my Luna wants then that is what she will get."

The car stopped and I got out with Rikki whilst Carter and Jude stayed in the car to talk. Everyone looked at me and even the rogues bowed their heads before walking away, maybe coming back to school won't be so bad.

"Kael, Kael are you okay?"

I snapped out of my daze and looked down at me mate, I guess having the crutches won't be so bad but I'm still really tired.

"I'm fine little wolf just tired. I'll meet you here later okay for your meeting, wait for me on the field okay. I know you can handle it but I don't like the idea of rebel rogues running around even if you have formed a friendship with the Rogue Beta. I love you baby."

I kissed her lips before resting my head on hers for a few minutes before getting back into the car.

I watched as Carter and Rikki walked into the building and Jude drove away. I could see his hands still shaking as he tried to drive. He needs to relax a little.

"Jude, pull over we'll go for a run I haven't shifted in a long time and it might make you and Lain feel better."

He slowly pulled over and nodded his head I just hope I can shift.

I slowly climbed out the car placing my crutches on the floor for me to pick up later as Jude quickly locked the car.

Jude shifted and shook off his fur, I could see he felt a lot better.

I smiled and ran my hand through his fur, and he leaned into my touch my dad said that wolves seek touch from their Alpha's and although Jude and Lain are afraid they still need my comfort.

"I'm glad you feel better Jude, so we only have an hour and a half before we have to go back so let's just walk around the territory okay?"

Lain nudged my hand as if to say okay and I gave his fur a gently brush before moving away so I could try and shift. It hurt to shift the pain was even worse then my first shift but I managed.

Lain nudged me to make sure I was okay and I stood up before rubbing my head against his.

"I'm alright Jude, let's just walk around the field by the school for a bit I don't think I'm strong enough to go for a run. Come on let's go you can run ahead if you want."

Lain shook his head and waited for me to grab my crutches before we walked back to the school.

By the time we got back Rikki and Carter were already waiting for us.

Lain ran straight to Carter and Carter shifted into Drake. I walked straight up to Rikki and dropped my crutches at her feet before jumping up to lick her face.

"Hey babe. I've missed you to Kael. Come on I can see the Rogue Beta."

I walked behind Rikki leaving Carter and Jude with my crutches as I stayed in wolf form I don't want them to see me weak.

"Connor."

I stood by my mate as Rogue Beta or Connor walked out of the forest with a wolf by his side.

"Luna, who's your friend?"

I let out a low growl I don't like this guy, he cocky and he's been flirting with my mate. I felt Rikki brush over my fur and I calm down.

"This is Kael, my mate and Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. You have to excuse him, he's very over protective. So Connor who is your friend or should I say Alpha."

I rubbed my head against Rikki's chest my mate is very smart.

"Alpha Kael. This is my Alpha, Dakota. Alpha Dakota Leone of the Rogue Pack. He's a little tense but he knows he can shift at any time."

I looked at Rikki when I felt her tense, her eyes where focused on the wolf standing next to Connor. I rubbed my head against her chest and she snapped out of her daze.

"Leone, as in Lance Leone my uncle."

The Rogue Alpha shifted and stared at Rikki. I wanted to growl but something inside of me told me not to so I sat down resting my head next to my mates chest to calm her down.

"Sì my father was Lance Leone, how do you know him Luna?"

His face turned cold and I swear he looked like Bentley but a more serious version with Rikki's hair and silver eyes.

I looked up at my mate and tears rolled down her face.

"My mother Abigail would tell me and my brothers stories about her childhood with our uncle Lance and she told us about our cousin but that was a long time ago. Are...are you my cousin?"

Dakota's face softened as he looked at Rikki, I swear if they didn't look related I would pin him to the ground for looking at her like that.

"Long time no see cousin."

Connor's Wolf Marco

Connor's Wolf Marco.

Dakota's Wolf Blake

Dakota's Wolf Blake.