Chapter Twenty-Eight: Forgive And Forget

Rikki's POV:
After Ben left I knew he had gone to go and get Kilah their so cute. As I came out the room Kael was lent up against the door.

"Baby I don't know what you said but whatever it was thank you. I hate seeing Kilah sad and I hate seeing Bentley like that, that's one other thing I love about you baby."

I couldn't help but blush how did I get so lucky to have him.

He walked closer to me and pressed are foreheads together but before he got to kiss me Tyler raced in with a smile on his face. He had a girl by his side, I called it. I knew him coming out with us was a good idea.

"Kael, Rikki this is my mate Emily. Emily this is my Alpha, Kael and his mate Rikki."

Emily was so beautiful and she was the perfect mate for Tyler, he needed someone.

"Kael I..um was wondering can Em join the pack please and her sister Leyla."

Kael nodded with a smile on his face and I nuzzled my head into Kael's neck he is such a good Alpha.

"Um do you mine if I share with Emily."

Kael's grin stretched from ear to ear of course this meant he would want to share with me. Of course I knew Roxy would rather share with Jace after all last night Jace slept on the couch.

"Of course you can anything for you bro and I was going to suggested the same, well nice meeting you Em come on little wolf."

I love it how he calls me little wolf even through I have no idea why he does call me it but I love it all the same. He lifted me up catching me of guard why does he always have to carry me.

"Knight I can walk by myself."

Of course he didn't care he continued until we got to my room. He placed me on the bed before jumping on beside me, he's so weird sometimes.

"I love you baby so much."

He whispered as he pulled me into his arms. I nuzzled my head down into his chest and he kissed my weak spot best date ever.

"I love you more Kael."

He pressed his lips on mine.

"Best night of my life."

I whispered in between our kiss and I could her Melody howling for joy in my head.

Kael's POV:
"Morning, little wolf."

I'm going to enjoy waking up to her every morning just like this. She is so beautiful when she's asleep, I moved a strand out of her face, perfect.

"Mmm."

She slowly opened her eyes they flashed gold before returning to her natural forest green colour. Her beautiful platinum blonde hair sits so perfectly on her face.

"Morning knight."

She's so beautiful even in the morning, I lent down and kissed her.

"Come on little wolf we're all going to the beach."

Dillon's POV:
Lottie and I were talking about going to the beach for are last day here it's been nice spending time with her as well as the rest of the gang and last night watching Jace and Roxy get married it made me excited for mine and Lottie's day.

"Dill can we invite the others."

I smiled down at her before going back to making everyone breakfast well everyone except Kael and Rikki. Everyone came in and Jace sat Roxy on his lap, I still can't believe they got married last night and that Roxy pregnant.