Chapter Thirteen: Domino

Kael's POV:
From now on I'm always going to say impossible when Rikki says she loves me more.

"Come on little wolf I'll get my parents to take you home."

I rubbed are noses together and she laced her fingers with mine, we've being sitting in Kilah's room since she got out of surgery. When she wakes up and I know she's okay I'm going to deal with Jody once and for all.

"I want to stay with you, Knight."

She looked shattered and I was too exhausted to argue with her. Too much has happened in the last two weeks.

"Alright baby, you go check on Bentley and I'll see you in a minute."

She nodded and I pressed my head against hers, she carries my whole heart with her.

I sat back down next to Kilah once Rikki had left.

"She's stubborn just like Bentley isn't she. Come on Kilah please it's time to wake up now."

I couldn't sit there and keep looking at her like this she was in pain because I didn't think. I was too busy trying to sort everything out that I put Kilah, Bentley and Rikki in danger.

"K..Kael."

I span round as soon as I heard her voice, she looked really weak but she's alive and that's what matters. All I care about is that she is okay we can fix the weak sickly look later.

"I'm here, I'm here sis. Bentley's alright Kilah, rest now I'll come check on you later okay."

I kissed her forehead and her eye closed, sleep will help her to heal. I sighed before leaving the room and going off to tell Rikki but she had fallen asleep in the chair next to Bentley's bed.

I quickly slipped back out the room and left the infirmary it's time I deal with Jody once and for all.

"Jody, I gave you a chance and you didn't take it. Goodbye Jody."

"Dill it's me can you get Rikki and bring her home, she's at the hospital with Bentley. Thanks."

When I got back home I was the first thankfully, I wanted to get back first so I quickly ran up the stairs to the shower I want to be cleaned up before Rikki gets back, I don't want her to see me like this.

"Hey Kael I thought you were at the hospital."

Can I ever get a break around here seriously, I'm the Alpha now and everyone is so nosy. They ask too many questions for my liking.

"I had to take care of something Ryan, I'm going for a shower if Dill brings Rikki back before I get out tell her I'll met her in the game room or the living room."

Lucky for me I finished before Dill got back with Rikki. I lay on my bed for awhile until I heard a car door slam. I leaped up and raced down the stairs to see who was here of course I knew it was Rikki her scent filled my nose in a second.

"Hey little wolf."

She ran straight for me and quickly jumped into my arms and squeezed me tight it was like she was a koala and I was a tree.

"Hey I'm here I had to sort something out but you were asleep."

She placed her head into the coup of my neck and I felt the sparks, they were truly amazing especially when she lies her head were her mark will go.

"Thanks Dill for getting Rikki, come on little wolf let's go to bed. We'll see you guys tomorrow."

I picked Rikki up and carried her up to our room today has been one stressful day which has only added to the last two weeks, I don't think we can take much more of this stress.

"Knight, I missed you."

She whispered as we lay in bed, finally I can sleep with my mate in my arms, my beautiful little wolf.

"I love you baby so much."

She moved her head onto my chest and looked up at me. She began to play with my hair and I rubbed her back.

"I love you more Knight."

I couldn't help but chuckle I am getting used to this whole Knight nickname.

"That's impossible baby."

We all still had to go back to school for the last three days, my dad may not be the Alpha but he's still in charge.

Kilah and Bentley joined us after a day too, Kilah's thinking about getting a tattoo to hid the scar on her back but I don't see our mom letting her do that.

"I hate this place why can't you square it with dad so we don't have to come Kael."

My brother Kade had a point I wish I could but I doubt it plus at least it's an escape from the pack stuff, being Alpha is hard the paper work is ridiculous how my dad copes is beyond me.

"I'll catch up I left my book in the car."

I didn't want to let Rikki out my sight and neither did Spades but she insisted so I went in with the others.

Rikki's POV:
I hate it when he fuses over me but it makes me love him even more.

I huff as I make my way to the car they always park so far away I guess it good in case we shift but it's a pain.

I finally got to the car and grabbed my book off the back sit it must have fallen out when I throw my bag in the back. I started the long walk back when I felt a pain in my neck then everything when blurry.

When I woke up I was in chains, what the hell is this someone's idea of a sick joke.

"Kael, Kael help me."

I called out into the dark and no one answered where am I? I heard a laugh and I flinched.

"Your sweet Alpha isn't here for you now."

Kael's POV:
Rikki was taking forever and Spades was going crazy, where the hell is she. Everyone could see I was losing the plot. Bentley put his hand to his neck before he hit the desk.

"Bentley? Something wrong with Rikki."

I darted out the class room and ran to the car park, she had gone but her book was on the floor.

"Rikki, Rikki where are you? Rikki!"

As I started to walk forward the school, I hit something; it was some sort of dart. Kilah ran out with Bentley slowly walking behind her with support from Dillon and Ryan.

"Someone drugged her. They drugged my mate, I'll kill them."

My temper was through the roof, none of my enemies knew about her so who the hell would cross me. Then it hit me Jody's parents, they said they would never forgive me for what I did this is my consequence.

"Bentley? Kael he's on fire you don't think they used wolfsbane."

I knew they wouldn't, they would want her to suffer. They probably have her in silver.

"No Kilah it's the silver. Bentley you need to take deep breaths okay. We need to find Rikki now and I promise we'll get her back if it's the last thing I do."