Chapter Twenty-Two: Date Night

Rikki's POV:
I couldn't sleep last night partly because I slept in the car but mostly because I couldn't stop thinking about Kael and are date tonight. What am I going to wear, where the hell is he taking me I was going crazy.

All I did was toss and turn all night even this morning. I jumped out of bed and shook Roxy.

"Roxy help me I need to get ready for a date and I don't know what to wear!"

Roxy groaned and before I knew it Lottie, Skippy, Ellie and Lexi came racing into our room.

"Girl we'll help you plus we have to get ready too the boys are taking us out too."

As all five of us but Roxy squealed I couldn't help but wonder what Jude, Carter, Tyler, Bentley and Kilah will be doing.

Bentley's POV:
I could get used to this I looked over and down to see Kilah asleep in my arms. I kissed her weak spot and she slowly turned to face me.

"Morning baby."

She slowly opened her eyes and gave me a small smile I love the way her eyes flash white in the morning because it means Sage and I can see Ace in the morning too.

"Morning Benny."

She whispers she is so beautiful and she's all mine.

I pulled her closer to my chest and just as we were about to kiss Kael came running in.

"Kilah, Ben help I'm taking Rikki on a date but I don't know where to take her or what to wear?!"

Kilah let out a small groan before turning to face Kael.

A long time ago I wouldn't have wanted anyone to go out with my little sister but it would be the same for Kael so I don't mind so much I mean I'm glad Rikki is with someone like Kael.

Kilah's POV:
I looked up at Kael he is a hopeless romantic at heart.

"Take her somewhere special that means something to both of you and as for what you wear something smart, stylish but not too fancy."

I felt him squeeze my hand before running out the door.

I turned back to face Benny.

"Where were we baby?"

He said before we were once again were interrupted, you have got to be kidding me if everyone comes running in here for advise I'm going to start biting people.

Rikki POV:
The girls have been working their magic all day, they've been pulling clothes all over the place.

Until they finally found something they even add accessories which I felt was a bit over the top. Roxy mainly did my outfit, whilst Lottie and Skippy did my makeup and Ellie with a little help from Lexi did my hair.

After we had loads of time so I helped them to get ready for their dates to say we looked epic was an understatement.

When we walked out my room we looked like six chicks who were going to wipe the floor with anyone who touched are men.

The boys were all in the living room and their jaws were on the floor when they saw us. Lee, Lah, Jude and Carter were laughing at their faces and taking pictures of us all in our couples. But of course Tyler was missing.

"Looking good my sisters, what are you all standing around for date night awaits."

Kilah is so funny she and Ben aren't going out tonight they said they just want a quiet night in, Carter and Jude said they'd just watch a movie or catch up on some sleep but at least they'll be some company for Tyler.

When we got outside we all split off in different directions let my first date with Kael Moon commence.

Kael's POV:
To say I was nervous was an overstatement I was petrified. I've never taken anyone on a date before and I want mine and Rikki's first to be special for me I'd only have one mate in this whole world and that's my little wolf.

I've been racking my brain all day after talking to Kilah and Bentley I just hope this idea is right. I took her to a little café near the sea front with a singer, a band and a dance floor. The table was lit up with mini fairy style lights and the sun was setting it was perfect.

"You okay with this little wolf we can go somewhere else."

Rikki gave me a look that said it all 'if you even think about taking us somewhere else your crazy.'

"I love it Kael thank you."

After our pizza I stood up and gentle pull Rikki to her feet.

"Where are we going?"

I walked her over to the dance floor, I smiled down at her and she looked curious.

"To dance baby."

Rikki's POV:
Kael whipped us both into hold and we started to slow dance to the music it was perfect but their was one tiny problem.

"Kael I can't dance."

He chuckled before leaning down to whisper in my ear it always sends shivers down my spine when he does that.

"That doesn't matter baby you dancing beautifully to me."

To be honesty he was right I guess I could dance maybe it was my dance partner who couldn't dance but Kael did and it made the moment perfect.

People started to stop dancing and just watch us I felt like Belle from beauty and the beast not to say Kael is a beast by the dancing between them was the same for me.

"Let's make this our song baby."

He whispered as the song ended. The song was 'All I Need' by Within Temptation and I couldn't agree more.

Kael took me down to the beach and gave me a piggyback ride from the beach back to the penthouse. He placed me down on the floor by the door.

"Rikki, I just want you to know that you are all I ever need in this world. I love you so much my Luna."

He pressed me gently against the door and kissed me passionately Goddess how I love him.

"I love you too my Knight."

He put his arm around me and we walk up the stairs to see Kilah crying outside one of the doors.

"Bentley please let me in Bentley."

Kael moved his arm from around my shoulder and laced are fingers together as we walked up.

"Kilah what's wrong?"

I asked something bad must have happened for Bentley to lock himself behind the door and not let Kilah in.

"It's Bentley something happened and he wouldn't talk to me, he wouldn't let me in."