Chapter Twenty-Seven: Haunt You

Rikki's POV:
Kilah was really upset and I knew deep down that Bentley wouldn't want to hurt her.

"Lee open this door."

I banged on the door something must have happened for him to lock us out especially Kilah.

"Go away Rikki, I don't want to talk to anyone."

It's one thing for him to shut me out but to snap at me oh boy now he's crossed the line.

"Bentley Michael Adams let me in right know or so help.."

I heard the lock go and I pushed on the handle, I looked at Kael who just nodded before placing his hand on Kilah's shoulder. I stepped in and locked the door behind me, Bentley had his back to me so I walked up to him.

His eyes where flashing, his body was tense and his hands where clenched into fists.

"He was there!"

I could tell that was Sage who was talking, I could hear the pure rage in his voice.

"Who was there?"

He didn't answer, he just continued to look away from me. He is really trying my patience.

"He touch her, He touched my mate."

I finally understand now, I understand who He is but it can't be, I just know it.

"He's died Sage, he's gone now."

He just shook his head and I could see the rage build up in his eyes before I knew it he was shifting.

Kael's POV:
Once Rikki went in to Bentley I took Kilah into the living room.

"Lah what happened?"

She took a deep breath and I wiped the tears that had fallen down her face, I knew that Bentley hadn't meant to upset her there must be a reason.

"Bentley said we would go out to get a pizza and watch a movie, I didn't want to go out on a date being with him was enough. When we got to the pizza place it was closed so he said we would order take out. We were heading back and there was this band in the park he asked me to dance. I bumped into someone then he's eyes started flash so I brought him back here and that's when he locked the door. He wouldn't talk to me, he didn't tell me what was wrong and he always talks to me."

Rikki's POV:
I slide down the wall and sat next to Sage, he was lying down with his head low. The "He" Bentley was referring to is our father, a man who brought us nothing but pain since we turn six years old.

But we are not just twins we were a triplet Bentley was the eldest then their was Caine and finally little old me.

Caine.

I'll never forget that night the night that ended it all or all the events that built up to that moment.

I was eight when I shifted it was all my dad's fault he had hit Caine after he tired to help Bentley up. Bentley had told our dad to leave me alone, he kept saying I was Abby our mom and so our dad slapped him around. Once Caine got hit I lost control and shifted I had to do something.

When we were nine Caine shifted for the first time because Bentley was locked in his room and our dad kept trying to kiss me he was convinced I was our mom.

The next time was when we were ten, Bentley went to a football game despite dad forbidding him to but he deserved to have fun. That night when Bentley came home, well our dad went on a rampage...

Bentley's POV:
...Caine was on the floor and Rikki was in the corner crying, I was fuming.

I shifted for the first time and went for him Rikki ran over to Caine, he didn't look good he had taken a really bad beating all because I had gone out. Our dad shifted, no sooner had he Caine got up and shifted as well.

We tried to take our dad down but he was stronger then us then our wolves. Caine was flown across the room which made me even angrier, I was always close to him and Rikki.

I would have done anything for them anything to protect them, I would died for them.

Rikki's POV:
Bentley was thrown in the air before our dad bit down into his side, he then casted him aside and he shifted back. Bentley just lay there still and I snapped, I shifted for the second time and leaped onto of our dad.

He throw me off and as I shifted back I crawled up to Bentley.

"Lee, Bentley wake up. Benny."

Blood was dripping from his side I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't.

I turned and our dad started to walk up to me in his human form before Caine jumped out top of him they fought for hours until they both hit the floor.

I lost consciousness after that but when I woke up Caine and our dad were gone. I looked down at Bentley and he was still out I shook him for awhile calling his name until are neighbour came around.

"Bentley it's all in the past I loved Caine too but he and dad are..are dead.

Don't let him get in the way of your future with Kilah she loves you more than anything. Talk to her tell her the truth because you'll lose her this way."

He shifted back and pulled me close to his chest, I could feel his tears streaming down his face I know he has blamed himself for that night ever since.

"Thanks Rik I need to go and see Kilah."

With that he jumped off the floor and out the door to find Kilah.

Kilah's POV:
Kael stayed with me as I continued to cry, I love Bentley so much and I hate it when he is upset. I hate it when he feels like this, he means so much to me. Kael stood up and rubbed my hands before he walked over to his room.

"Baby girl, I'm sorry I pushed you away I'm sorry I snapped. I love you so much."

I felt Bentley's arms gentle wrap around my waist, he kissed my weak spot and I turned round to face him.

"I love you too Ben so so much never do that to me again my heart can't take it when your sad."

A whimper escaped his lips as he held me tight but it was true when he's sad I'm sad because I love him.

"I'm so sorry baby girl, come on let's go to bed. I'm going to make this up to you."

With that he pressed his lips onto mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck before he lifted me up off the floor and carried me to our room.

"I forgive you Ben I love you ."