Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lost

Rikki's POV
It was a text from an unknown number. I wouldn't normally read stuff like that but something in the back of my mind told me that I need to read this message.

'If you want to see your brother again come to warehouse sixteen.'

Underneath the message was a video and I quickly opened it. I watched it and I saw Caine, he looked so bad. I wiped my tears before looked up at Kael.

"I'm sorry Knight but I have to go."

I whispered as I wiggled out of his arms and got dressed, I put my phone done on the dresser before kissing Kael's head.

I'm really sorry Kael but I have to do this on my own.

I raced out the house and into the woods where I shifted. I have to do this I know I have to, he's my brother and if he's alive I'm going to get him.

As I reached the dock I shifted back, I don't want to appear as a threat.

I was on my guard as I walked in I could sense he was here but he was alone. As I got closer, I found my brother chain to the wall like a common mutt.

"Caine, Caine wake up."

I raced over to him, I can't believe he's alive but he didn't look right he was battered and bruised.

"Caine, Caine look at me."

I lifted his head up so he could see me. His eyes slowly opened and I helped him lean up against the wall.

"Rik...Rikki is that really you?"

I felt tears steam down my face as he took my hand and squeezed it, who ever did this to him was going to pay.

"I'm here Caine, come on I need to get you out of here."

I tried to pull the chains off but they were silver and they just burnt my hands but I need to get them off their hurting him.

"Rikki, listen to me get out of here leave me before he..he comes back."

His eyes closed and I started to panic I tried to get him to wake up but ever time it made no difference he was completely out of it.

"Who's coming Caine? Caine, Caine!"

Melody picked up another scent but I didn't listen to her I was more focused on Caine I wish I brought my phone I should have brought Bentley or Kael.

"He means me."

I froze on the spot I knew that voice and it scared me to death I thought he was died. I felt something in my neck and everything went blurry the last thing I remember was looking at Caine.

Bentley's POV:
I was laying awake with Kilah in my arms, something didn't feel right. I know what Rikki said about Him but I wasn't convinced something in the back of my mind kept telling me to be on guard.

I pulled Kilah close to my chest and inhaled her scent just thinking about Him made me want to shift.

I tried to go back to sleep when I felt a sharp pain in my neck, Rikki. I slowly slide off the bed and placed a kiss on Kilah's head.

"Sorry baby but I don't want to drag you into this. I love you."

I didn't want to leave her but I have to keep her safe, after I got dressed I looked at my phone and I had a message from an unknown number.

'Come and find us big brother.'

Underneath was a picture of Rikki and an address I felt a growl escape my lips. I looked to make sure I didn't wake up Kilah she turned in her sleep but she was still asleep.

I took a deep breath before kissing her head again she'll never forgive me for this but that just means I'll have to make it up to her everyday.

I quietly walked out of the house and ran to the woods before shifting if anything happened to Rikki I'll make them pay and I won't be alone in that Rikki will be the pack's Luna soon and she's Kael mate if anyone hurt her well they would have the whole pack on their back.

As I got to the edge of the warehouse I shifted back this feels like déjà vu which made me feel even more worried.

Without any regard for my safety I ran towards the door following Rikki's scent she was definitely here. As I got to the room I saw Rikki chained to a wall.

"Rikki?"

I raced over and place a hand on her face lifting up her head. She slow opened her eyes but she look really weak whatever was in that shot has really got to her.

"Caine."

She slowly moved her hand and I followed where she was pointing and there in the flesh was Caine.

"Caine, Caine?"

He looked up at me as I walked slowly over to him he looked terrible I have to get them both out of here before who ever did this comes back.

"Caine you need to let me help you."

He slowly slipped back into his unconscious state, he looks really weak like he's been beaten everyday since he and The Monster disappeared.

"He wouldn't let me help him."

I looked over at Rikki what did she mean I looked back at Caine, I tried to wake him up but it was hopeless I really need to get him to the pack doctor.

"Caine stay with me okay, Rikki what do you mean?"

I looked down at my phone I need to call Kael he's probably gonna kill me but I need to get them out of here. Damn it my phone died brilliant.

"He won't let me strengthen are triplet bond."

I took a deep breath I know why he doesn't want to but he can't take this all on his own it's killing him.

"It's okay Rikki, Caine listen to me let me help you please let me strengthen my bond with you."

Caine slowly opened his eyes again I know he doesn't want to but I can't watch him die knowing I could help him. I took his hand.

"It's okay Caine let me help you that's what I'm for."

I felt my bond strengthen with him but no soon had it he was unconscious again.

"Rikki are you okay?"

I did feel a bit weak but I still had to protect them and get them out, Caine's suffered enough and I won't let it happen to Rikki too.

Before she got to answer I felt a sharp pain in my side I turned round and there He was the man that caused my siblings so much pain. I tried to get up to fight him but I just fell to my knees instead.

"Not so big now are you."

I froze on the stop as I heard Him laugh, the man that haunted my dreams had my siblings. I'm failing to protect my sibling was the last thing that I thought before everything went black.