Chapter Fifty-Four: Home?

Rikki's POV:
The second the bell sounded for the end of the day I ran out of the classroom with Carter on my heals I want to see Kael I've missed him so much today.

The second my eyes landed on Kael who was lent up against Jude's car, I couldn't help but yell out his name.

"Kael!"

I ran straight into his arms and gently wrapped my arms around him hugging him tight before he planted a gently kiss on my lips, I've waited all day to kiss him.

"Hey baby miss me."

He whispered between our kiss and I just nodded. I've missed him so much today just like I always do.

"Come on baby I have a surprise for you."

He whispered as he wrapped his arms around me before we headed to the car Jude and Carter had already got into the front so Kael and I got in the back.

"So what's this surprise Kael?"

He just kissed my forehead before resting his head on top of mine. I'm guessing that's a no, I'm starting to hate surprises.

"Wait and see baby, you'll see your surprise when we get home."

I just huffed why do I have to wait to get home, oh well might as well enjoy being in Kael's company. I started to relax when Kael traced circles along my neck and arms.

I slowly felt my eyes go heavy before sleep took over and I relaxed in the comfort of my mate nearly forgetting my trying day.

I felt Kael gently nudged me and I let out a soft groan. Why can't I stay asleep I'm really tired we can't be home already the pack house is still a few minutes away I can't have slept that long.

"Baby, Rikki wake up we're here. Welcome home baby."

I let out a yawn before slowly opening my eyes, I kissed his lips before climbing out and that's when it hit me.

The house was not the pack house, but it was beautiful.

"Kael where are we, this place is...is beautiful. I can hear the ocean from here and the pack house is two miles away."

I felt Kael wrap his arms around my waist as he chuckled.

"This is our new home baby, it's our place just mine and yours. It's close to the pack house so you won't miss Bentley or Caine and we are still close so we can get to the pack house when we need and it's close to our special spot."

I rested my head on Kael's chest relaxing as he started to place kisses along my neck, our home.

"It's beautiful Kael thank you, is this why you shut off our bond?"

He span me around in his arms and gave me a shy smile before pecking my lips, I can't believe he did all this for me.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, are you sure you like it?"

I rested my head against his before gently kissing his lips completely forgetting that Jude and Carter are here.

"I love it my Knight, stop panicking. Let's go inside you can show me around later for now you need to rest, especially if you've been sorting this out all day."

He gave me a small smile before he grabbed his crutches from the backseat. I turned my gaze to Carter and Jude.

Jude gently nudged Carter but Carter was out like a light.

"Jude thank you for helping him. You guys should stay over it's getting dark and I don't want you driving at night. Plus I don't think Carter's going anywhere."

Jude gave me a small smile before I went over to help him carry Carter to the house. Kael went ahead to open the door and it was even more beautiful inside. It reminded me of the house from my dream everything about it was so similar.

"We'll put Carter on the couch Jude I don't think we could carry him up the stairs."

After we placed Carter on the couch I followed Kael into the kitchen whilst Jude sat with Carter, they are so cute together I just hope that they fix whatever problem they are facing.

"Kael?"

He was moving around the kitchen like he wasn't even on crutches. I rolled my eyes and moved in front of him to get him to stop.

"Kael stop, stop babe. Can we talk it's nothing bad but we need to talk about something okay. Kael I love you it's nothing bad it's about the rogues that all, Kael remember you have to trust me."

I literally watched his heart drop, shatter, skip a beat and finally jump in surprise and annoyance.

"Okay, you know I trust you baby. Tell me about the rogues my Luna."

I smiled and sat beside him but he pulled me onto his lap, he is such an over protective mate.

"Well my Alpha, me and Carter met the Rogue Beta Connor. He promised me that he and his Alpha have not allow any rogues to cross the pack. He said that the people who are causing the problems are no rogue members of their pack. The Rogue Alpha Dakota wants to meet us, I suggested to the Rogue Beta that we make an alliance and work together to deal with the rebel rogues."

I waited as he took in the information. He gave me his famous smile and kissed my lips.

"My Luna, have I ever told you how amazing you are. I love you so much little wolf. You did so good baby, so when do you want to have your meeting baby."

A smile slipped onto my face as I gentle pressed my lips against his, I love him so much.

"Oh and I like it when you call me Alpha baby."

He whispered in between our kiss and my smile grew. Could he get any better, I just love him.

"Well I like it when you call me your Luna."

I heard him growl in approve as he continued to attack my lips but I just attacked his with equal hunger. I really have missed him today.