Chapter Forty-Four: Wedding Day

Rikki's POV:
It's finally the day, Jace and Roxy are getting married again. Roxy is so nervous for starters she's three months pregnant and she's starting to show which she hates because apparently she's 'fat' and then the rogues have been attacking more frequently.

But I kept reassuring her everything was going to be fine, although it was really awkward when we all got home after the hospital.

When Kael and I were released after the whole issue with my dad being killed no one had been home so no one saw any of us but it was nice because it felt like what happened in those three months never happened at all.

But it was also the moment Roxy's worst nightmare and the main reason behind her nervous happened.

***Flashback***
Hayley was so happy when we all walked in I remember being wrapped in her arms.

"I'm so glad you are all okay. Kael wouldn't tell me anything and no one has been here. It's a very big house for just two people you know, never ever scare me like this again and that goes for all of you."

She finally let me out of a hug and Jackson slowly appeared with a smile on his face.

"So who are the new members?"

I smiled and turned to look at Caine, Leyla and Emily. Leyla seemed a little uncomfortable but Emily and Caine just smiled.

"This is Caine he's my second eldest brother, this is his mate Leyla and Leyla's sister Emily who's Tyler's mate. Tyler introduced the girls to us first and then I sort of found Caine."

I slowly took a deep breath I feel very uncomfortable.

Thankfully for me Jace and Roxy walking in. Jace had his hand on Roxy's stomach and Roxy had hers on top of his showing off her wedding ring.

"Oh my Goddess you actually did it!"

Hayley gently pulled Roxy towards her and smiled down at the wedding ring on her finger.

"Jace it's beautiful."

Jackson shook Jace's hand before kissing Hayley's forehead and looking at Roxy's ring.

"She's right Jace, we're all very proud of you. I was wondering if you were going to ask her whilst you were away but I see you ended up married her at the same time."

I could see Jace smile, he told me he sees Hayley and Jackson as his parents so to hear Jackson's approval must make him feel amazing.

"What The Hell!"

I jumped in my skin as someone yelled. I looked over Jackson's shoulder to see a very tall man and a very angry woman.

The woman stormed straight in front of Jace and stood with her face in Jace's whilst the man just stood behind her watching.

"How dare you marry my daughter! I don't want her marrying a pathetic, weak rogue like you! Roxy you are getting a divorce, rejecting that creature and going to live with your uncle in Detroit. Your also getting rid of that abomination!"

She pointed to Roxy's stomach and Jace growled gently pulling Roxy behind him before her mom could grab her. The man I guessed was Roxy's dad let out a low growl but he soon went back to watching his wife.