Chapter Eleven: Family

Kael's POV:
I slowly lead Rikki out the room and carried her down the stairs. I love having her in my arms.

"Kael you know I can walk down and up the stairs."

That I did but where would be the fun in that, plus she's as light as a feather so I don't mind carrying her.

"I know that baby but I want you to take it easy."

I whispered causing her to shiver, dear Goddess I love her so much. When we reach the bottom I placed her down gently and laced are fingers together as we got to the living room.

"It's okay baby I'm right here."

I squeezed her hand and she became calm, I love the fact I am the only person that can do this for her well except maybe her brother.

"Dad, Mom this is Rikki, my beautiful mate."

Rikki's POV:
Everyone was staring at me and it was uncomfortable until I felt Kael wrap his arm around my waist. I gave him a small smile before looking back at everyone else at least their not staring at me anymore I bet Kael told them to stop.

"It's nice to meet you."

After the awkward moment passed I felt so much better I mostly stayed by Kael's side but he had to go to a meeting so I went over and stayed with Bentley and Kilah.

"Hey sis so what do you think of the pack, little Luna."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes, as Bentley and Kilah chuckled. I'm not even part of the pack yet.

"It's nice Lee, it's better then being alone."

A whimper escaped Bentley's lips and I felt arms wrap around my waist. Kael rested his chin on my head.

"And you'll never be alone again little wolf."

He moved my head slightly and kissed me in front of my brother it looks like it will be a battle of the brothers brilliant, Kilah and I will have to keep score.

"So Lee how you feeling?"

Okay I know it was me who got clawed by the witch but Kael told me what he had done, I love him so much but I don't want him to risk his life for mine.

Instead of answering me he pulled me into a hug I'll take that as better now your here.

Speaking of the witch where the hell is she.

"Kael where is the she-wolf who clawed me."

Bentley pulled away and had an annoyed look on his face, Kilah put her head on his shoulder causing him to calm down.

"She gone now little wolf. I..I banished her from the pack house."

When he first said she was gone I thought he meant he killed her but instead she's banished.

"Kael, why? I know she did what she did but I'm okay now. No one should be alone."

A whimper escaped Bentley's lips again and so did Kael's until their faces changed to anger I guess me talking about her doesn't sit well with them.

"She nearly, she nearly killed you, she's lucky I haven't killed her yet."

I could see that Kael agree with Bentley and I could also tell he would gladly help him but I could also see that Kael was thinking twice about is as well especially as he now knows I don't hold a grudge.

I could also see that he doesn't want to kill anyone especially if it would upset me which it would but I also know that if anyone else tries to hurt me he'd kill them without a second thought.