Chapter Thirty: Found

Kael's POV:
I turned to look at Rikki but she wasn't there, where is she we're leaving in three hours.

"Baby, Little Wolf. Rikki where are you?"

I jumped out of bed when I didn't hear her, her scent was still in the room but it's faint.

"Bentley, Bentley!"

When Bentley didn't answer me I got extremely worried he always answers even when he's falls asleep the only time he doesn't is when he's unconscious. With that thought in my head I raced to the living room.

"Dillon where is Rikki and Bentley?!"

Did I mean to sound harsh just a bit although I regret upsetting Lottie but my mate is missing and so is Bentley.

"Sorry Alpha I haven't seen them since last night why?"

He called me Alpha, I hate it when they call me Alpha yes I am their Alpha but my friends don't have to call me Alpha.

"I'm sorry Dill, sorry Lottie but I can't find Rikki and Bentley's not responding."

I was going out of my mind if Rikki's hurt then Bentley would be and then Kilah would feel his pain. I bolted into Kilah and Bentley's room please say she's still her.

"Kilah!"

She was unconscious on the floor, she must have tried to find Bentley. Who ever has hurt my mate and Bentley are going to wish they were never born!

"Kilah, Kilah wake up! Kilah Please!"

I guess everyone heard me screaming at her to wake up because they all fell through the door one on top of the other.

"K..Kael?"

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. I quickly took a hold of her hand taking away some of her pain well I did until she noticed and stopped me.

"Kilah please let me help you I need your help to find Bentley and Rikki. I can't do this without your crazy tactics."

She still refused so I helped her up off the floor and carried her to the living room. This is a nightmare what the hell happened now! This was supposed to be are break from all this!

"Is everyone here?"

Dillon nods and I sat down with Kilah's head on my shoulder I know she and Bentley have completed the mate bond so now she's feeling everything ten times as bad as she did before.

"We need to find out where they went Ryan can you hack into Rikki's and Bentley's phones see if you can track them."

Please say their still on please say they took their phones and their working please. I could feel Kilah getting weaker and weaker by the second who ever has them will get ripped apart by seventeen wolves.

"Um..K..Kael Bentley's phone has no signal either it's dead, turn off or it's broken."

I had to take a deep breath I'm very close to losing it there better be some good news. I can feel Spades clawing at my throat to get out and find his mate.

"Um R...Rikki's phone is still here."

Well you can all guess what happen next I lost it I ended up force shifting and everyone just stood away with their heads bowed.

"Kael, th..that's not helping anyone."

I looked over to my sister she was standing on her feet for little more than a second before she collapsed. No sooner had I shifted, I shifted back and caught her.

"Kilah, Kilah?"

I lifted her up and carried her back to her and Bentley's room.

"I'm sorry Kilah I'll get Ben back I promise. Kaleb, Kade, Ellie, Lexi you four stay with Kilah the rest of us will go and find Rikki and Ben."

I knew it was hopeless I had no clue where they would be but I had to try I'm going to go out of my mind without her and if Bentley dies so will Kilah.

"K..Kael?"

As I was about to leave the room I heard Kilah, I raced over and took her hand in mine.

"Ch...check Rik..Rikki's phone."

See I need her I didn't think of that Rikki must have left her phone for a reason, I kissed Kilah's head and rushed off in search of the phone.

Damn it her phone's locked, I tried the usually passwords, Bentley's name, my name, the packs name, her name, her last name, my last name, Luna and alpha but nothing.

This is hopeless.

I have to say Spades whimpered when it wasn't my name I only had three chances left. I tried her wolf's name and my wolf's name but still nothing.

"Little Wolf what did you put your password as?"

It was then it hit me please be the right password, please. I need to find her and Bentley now!

"Dill I'm in I know where they are everyone move it now."

Why why why did she go alone why didn't she wake me up all sort of questions where flooding into my head as I ran in my wolf with the others to this warehouse.

"We all stay together who ever this guy is he manage to take out three werewolves."

I had no idea Rikki and Bentley had another brother they never mentioned him, I wonder why she didn't tell me, I had to push the thought out of my head again I need to focus. We all shifted back and walked through the warehouse.

"Rikki?"

She was just laying against the wall chain up in silver just like last time but this time she looked beaten. My mind went back to last time; I nearly lost her that time and I'm not going to let that happen again.

"Rikki, Baby wake up hey look at me I'm here."

I fell to my knees and lifted her head up, she weakly opened her eyes, I wasn't focused on anything other then her.

"M..my brothers."

I looked around to see Bentley chain on one wall and another wolf chained to the other.

"It's okay baby I'll get you all out what's you other brother called?"

Her eyes closed before she could answer me.

"Rikki, Rikki don't close you eyes. Bentley, Bentley wake up."

He let out a groan in pain as he tried to get up off the floor the others came in and looked around the room whilst I walked over to Bentley.

"K..Kael, is Rikki and Caine ok?"

Caine I guess that's the name of their brother, I went back to look at Bentley and I notice his side was bleeding. He didn't look well either.

"I..I don't know Bentley but we're gonna get you all out of here okay."

I got up and went to check on Caine if he is apart of Rikki and Bentley's family then he's family. He didn't look well at all I'm amazed how he's still alive.

"Caine, Caine can you hear me."

He didn't wake up but he was still breathing only just, I turned to look at Bentley and Rikki how the hell are we going to get the three of them out I don't know.

I heard a laugh behind me and Bentley's whole body tensed up I turned to see where the laugh came from, he's the guy that hurt my mate and her brothers. He's gonna wish he never came back because now I'm gonna kill him painfully.

So what do you think Rikki's password is please leave your suggestions.