Chapter Twenty-Three: Date Night - Part Two

Hey guys it's the chapter we've all been waiting for, Tyler Reid it's time for you to find your second chance mate.

Tyler's POV:
I heard everyone leave and I jumped out the window to be honesty I regretted the idea not to use the door because I fell badly on my ankle.

I just couldn't stay in the house everyone has their mate but me okay I'm glad I'm not mates to sour face anymore but I hate being alone.

I knew Bentley and Kilah would suggest Carter and Jude go out which means they'll be watching a movie or getting food so they won't notice if I slip out. I decided to go for a walk on my own before Blue decided to chip in.

'I want to go for a run.'

I couldn't help but roll my eyes before jogging off to find a wood like area. I shifted and raced off deep into the woods lucky for me my ankle didn't take to long to heal so I can run freely.

I love the way the wind flies through my fur it makes me feel alive. I stopped by what looked to be a river or lake and took a drink before laying down by it.

I stared at my reflection for what seemed like hours.

Until I caught a scent, two in fact but one caught my attention more then the other.

'Mate, what are you lying around for lazy butt mate isn't going to come to you move it soldier follow that scent.'

He can be so weird sometimes how did I get stuck with such an odd wolf I'll never know. I bolted for the scent of bluebells and coconut hoping that she was close.

There she was my mate, she was with another wolf in a stream.

I watched for a second waiting to see if my mate could sense me but of course I had to step and break a twig.

The second I did the two wolves darted their heads in my direction. My head told me to take the cowards way out and back away.

But my heart as well as a screaming Blue told me to step forward so I did.

Emily POV:
Leyla and I often went down to the stream it was quiet and my wolf Belle was eager to go down tonight. My sister and her wolf Lili didn't particularly want to come but I dragged them both all the same.

I was looking at my reflection when I caught a scent a mix of rain water and ash wood. It sent Belle crazy.

'It's mate he's close I can sense it.'

She is a funny wolf I'll give her that but she always makes me laugh. I heard a twig snap and I looked at Leyla before I looked in the direction the sound had come from to see a wolf.

Belle howled in my head I guess this is my mate, he looked so handsome as a wolf.

He shifted back to his human self and I could have died he was the handsomest guy I've ever met.

He put his hand out and I walked slowly up to him. He was so gentle when he stroked my fur and I felt the sparks pulse through my body.

If he changed for me then I should do them same.

Tyler's POV:
The moment she changed my jaw hit the floor she was so beautiful her bright ginger hair was like fire and her white eyes were ice. I could die and go to heaven before I knew it Blue took control and yelled.

"Mine!"

I shook him away and looked at my mate she didn't look scared or frightened of me despite Blue's rude and uncalled for outburst.