Chapter Seventeen: Who Are You

Rikki's POV:
I looked at the man in front of me, he looks familiar but I don't know why. He gave me a small smile and sat on the bed next to me.

"Hey Rikki, you probably don't remember me but my name's Kael."

He gave me another small smile and I smiled back I still don't remember him but I like his name and his eyes.

"I like your eyes, their beautiful."

I whispered, they are so blue like the ocean and his name I like the sound of his name Kael.

"Oh no baby, your eyes are far more beautiful then mine. I love your green eyes baby they remind me of the forest. Baby I know you don't remember me but I'll go get someone you might remember okay, Rikki please remember that I love you okay."

He planted a kiss on my head before he left the room.

I missed him the second he left but I'm not sure why, my wolf wouldn't speak to me but she's not really much help anyway.

Another scent hit my nose and I jumped off the bed straight into his arms that we're opened wide. He squeezed me tight in his famous bear hugs I remember him.

"Bentley!"

I could hear him sigh in relief and I started to remember going to school and seeing Bentley, meeting his mate.

"Hey little Luna how much do you remember."

He released me from the hug and smiled down at me and I smiled back, I remember!

"You have a mate named Kilah, she has a brother but I don't remember him. Tyler I remember Tyler, Kilah saved me and I remember that horrible she-wolf Jody but she's gone now."

I smiled I'm remembering I was so scared I wouldn't remember anything but I am.

"That's great Rikki who or what else do you remember you need to think, try taking a deep breath and closing your eyes. Rikki even if it's something small tell me and we can work it out okay."

I nodded and closed my eyes, let's think and take deep breaths.

"I remember...something grey; grey eyes and a scar. It's stupid Benny just forget it."

He shook his head as if to tell me it's not stupid.

"Rikki it's not stupid I may know who your remembering come on little Luna. Jump on we have to go to the pack house."

I jumped on his back and held on tight we haven't done this since we were seven, I've missed him so much. I remember him and Kilah and Tyler and sadly Jody but that's a good start I think.

We got to the pack house and Bentley stopped at a room on the second floor. He opened the door and I ran into someone's arms.

"Jace! I remember you, I remember!"

I heard him chuckle and squeeze me tight I remember are talk in the woods, I remember how nice he was to me.

"Hey little Luna, I'm glad your okay."

I held him tight but rolled my eyes how many times do I have to tell him to call me Rikki.

"Jace, how many times call me Rikki."

He chuckled again and then we heard a low growl but I didn't care I just want to stay hugging Jace just a little longer.

"Hey Rikki we might have to let go someone's getting jealousy."

I just chuckled and stayed right where I was I feel safe here, he is like another brother to me.

"I don't care if Roxy wants to join the hug she can."

I felt Roxy's arms wrap around me, I knew she would just shrug and join in she's a big softy really.

"So how did you end up remembering me little Luna?"

We slowly let go of each other and I looked up at Jace, again with the Luna thing I swear to the Goddess.

"Your eyes."

I say simply, I like his grey eyes but not as much as those blue eyes Kael has I just wish I remember him.

"Is it because of the scar?"

I shook my head, although I did remember his scar it's not for the reason he thinks.

"I like your scar but it's not the scar I remember, it's the fact you think it makes you weak but it doesn't it shows how strong you are Jace. Now we'll leave you be you should spend time together."

Jace hugged me again before me and Bentley left, we stood in the corridor and Bentley looked down at me with a smile.

"You did good Rikki okay so who else do you remember."

I closed my eyes thinking long and hard until two people sprang to mind, they were kind to me.

"I remember two guys, they...they are close. Black hair and brown hair. They remind me of brothers but they aren't, they are really nice and protective."

Bentley smiled and we started walking to another room. I bit my bottom lip trying to remember more about the guys.

Bentley knocked on the door and then opened it and I ran to the two guys in front of me, Carter and Jude! I missed them so much I remember Jace talking about Jude I remember Carter being over protective Goddess I've missed them.

"I've missed you both so so much."

They both squeezed me tight, I could hear Jude crying but happy tears. Goddess I love them so much them and Jace are like my big brothers just like Bentley their my family.

"Hey little Luna, I've missed you so much I'm glad your okay, don't ever scare us like that again I don't think I can take it."

I hugged Jude tight before saying goodbye to the two of them I really want to see if I can remember anyone else. Whilst we were in the corridor I remember two girls a blonde girl and a brunette who hugged me tight.

"I remember a blondie and brunette they we're really nice and gave me a hug outside of school!"

I'm enjoying this it's fun to remember everyone.

We made are way to a games room and found four people and I was crashed into by the blondie and brunette.

"Lottie, Skippy I've missed you so much. Hey Dillon, hello Ryan."

I felt all four of them squeeze me tight that's almost everyone there's just a few people left.

"Bentley when I am free from this cage hug can we go and find the two people they are nice and I think they are Alpha and Luna. Guys can you let go please, I missed you too. I want to remember everyone else."