Chapter Nine: Alpha

Kael's POV:
I stayed with Rikki long into the night. I felt happier with her I didn't want her to react to the wolfsbane when I'm not here. I looked at her one last time before fell asleep in the chair with my head on her bed.

But after awhile I woke up in an instant at the sound of her voice, she was pale and her machine was going crazy again.

"K..Kael I.. I can't breath."

She looked at me with fear in her eyes and panic flew through me, I placed my one hand on her cheek in effort to calm her down.

"Rik, Rikki look at me. Baby."

I put my hand in hers but she was still struggling to breath, she was looking everywhere desperately trying to breath.

"Look at me, I'm here, I'm here."

I moved closer to her I need to get her to calm down, I gently placed a kiss on her forehead and her breathing started to calm down.

"Doc can I have some help in here!"

The doctors ran in and told me to wait outside, I hated waiting outside I wanted to be in there with my mate, I punched the wall beside me. Rage boiling through me, I started walking to try and calm down until I walked passed Bentley's room, he was asleep with Kilah lying asleep in his arms.

That's what I want to be able to do, sleep with Rikki in my arms but instead she's lying in here because of Jody.

In minutes Bentley's machine started going crazy and Kilah jumped.

I've had enough; Jody could kill my mate and Bentley I may not be able to help them, I'm no doctor but I can sort Jody out once and for all.

I raced back to the pack house and lifted Jody up by the neck. I didn't pay attention to anyone else and I wish I did because I would have seen my parents as well as Jody's.

"Kael put her down right now."

I completely ignored my dad, I was so angry. I could see a big slap mark on Jody's face and I knew who gave it to her, good job Roxy and no doubt Kilah had a role to play.

"Kael please put Jody down."

Now my mom was telling me to put her down, I heard a growl for behind me; it was Jody's dad.

"Give me one good reason why I should!"

My dad growled, pulling me away from Jody and she hit the floor with a thud. Her parents ran over and helped her up.

"Do you know what she did, she hurt my mate and it's killing her. It's her fault my mate and Bentley are dying."

My dad continued to hold me back and everyone looked at me in shock, what did she tell them! My blood began to boil as I tried to wriggle out of my dad's grip.

"You found your mate? Wait what's wrong with Bentley?"

My mom sounded surprised and panicked. My eyes fell on Jody, I'm going to kill her. How dare she lie to my parents about something as important as mates.

"Wait! You told my parents I'm your mate, I am your Alpha nothing more nothing less! Bentley is Kilah's mate and my mate's brother."

My dad held me back tighter and my eyes fell on Jody's parents who looked shocked as their eyes fell on Jody they couldn't seriously believe Jody is my mate! My mom looked at me before looking up at my dad with surprise.

"What but your dad's the Alpha!!"

I wriggled out of my dad's grip and I shifted with everything that this witch has done I'm surprised I didn't change earlier. I growled and as I was about to jump on top of Jody; Kilah ran in.