Chapter Twenty-One: Penthouse

Rikki's POV:
I was speechless of course I would love to go on a date with Kael but I felt bad for the others I mean they've been through a lot lately. They've had to deal with Kael's temper and mood swings, people have got hurt and we all need a break.

"I would love to Kael."

Kael's grin stretched from ear to ear I did want to mess with him a little but I decided not to because I didn't want to upset him.

My mind went back to the others, as I looked around the table I saw them all talking away but most of them looked shattered. Maybe a break for three or four days would do us some good.

I looking back up at Kael and he looked down at me.

"Why don't we all get away for while, the weekend is tomorrow and we break up for the summer today, we could go away for a few day relax and then come back and do pack stuff like training and paperwork."

Everyone had huge smiles on their faces even Kael I guess they like my idea then, after all it would be nice to get to know them all more especially after are game of questions yesterday.

"I love the idea little wolf."

I smiled at him and he suddenly tightens his grip around my waist ever so slightly. I look in the direction he was glaring at and I could see a couple of rogues glaring at me so I gently squeeze Kael's hand.

"Kael look at me, look at me it's okay. Calm down."

I made circles in his hand and he started to calm down, he really doesn't like that group of rogues.

"Hey why don't we use my parents old holiday home, it's in the next town from here by the sea front. After they died I kept the place and did it up in case I needed a place to get away from it all."

We all looked at Tyler, I felt bad that he had to grow up without his parents but I felt like Bentley and I could really relate to him.

"If that's okay with you Tye how many rooms has it got?"

Of course Kael had to ask that question at least he asked Tyler if he was okay with it first, I would have slapped his arm away if he didn't ask this must be hard for Tyler to even suggest.

"Yeah there is twelve rooms altogether but I've only finished about ten of them but it should be fine as long as we get permission."

When school finished we all went back to the pack house and Kael asked or more like told his parents about our plans to go away for the next three days.

"You can all go but I want you all to be in gender shared rooms, I want no pups until you all graduate thank you very much."

I couldn't help but laugh at Kael's mom's comment, it was even funnier when the boys groan and ended up getting smacked round the head with a newspaper by Kael's mom.

"Thank you for letting us go Mrs Moon."

I said dragging the others out the kitchen, as I got them out the door I heard her yell after me.

"Call me Hayley dear."

I then heard Mr Moon I mean Jackson chuckling away they are such a cute couple and great parents. 

I had finished packing and I decided to see if anyone else needed help. I went into Tyler and he hadn't even started he was just staring out the window.

"Tyler are you okay do you want help packing."

He turned around to face me and his blue eyes were shifting from their usually colour to yellow.