Chapter Forty-Two: I Don't Care Who Started It

Rikki's POV:
What the hell are the boys up to they have been gone for most of lunch and it's putting all the girls on edge.

"Where the hell are they?! I swear to the Moon Goddess if they have all gone for a run and left us behind I'll kill them. If Jace doesn't mind link me back in five minutes I'll track him down and drag him back here by his ear!"

Okay then, I looked at all the girls and they had the same look on their faces don't mess with a pregnant Roxy, she is scary.

I hear the sound of heavy breathing and looked up to see Jude.

He sounded like he was having a panic attack, his eyes were looking around frantically and he was desperately trying to calm his breathing down.

"Jude are you okay, did something happened? Jude deep breaths okay just calm down and tell us what happened okay?"

If anything he was getting worse I could see the fear in his eyes before they rolled back and he hit the fall. I quickly leaped out of my seat and ran to him, I placed his head on my lap before checking his pulse, he was still breath but he was unconscious.

"Jude? Jude can you hear me? Jude wake up?"

Something is definitely wrong. The girls all came around me but at a distance as they knew crowding Jude wouldn't help.

"Rikki you need to go and find Carter and the other now!"

I lifted Jude head up off my lap and into Kilah's before running to find the guys, Carter is always around Jude he'll know what to do.

I followed Kael's scent outside and the smell of blood made me panic but the sight I saw enraged me and my wolf. Melody usually doesn't say or do anything she's quite latent although I can shift we don't have that normal connection that other werewolves have.

"Enough!"

In seconds the rogues and the guys stopped, neither one of the two parties moved.

"Get off my territory right now!"

The rogues looked up at me before growling at the guys and running off into the woods why they listened to me I don't know but I don't really care right now I'm getting ready to scold eight werewolves, I think I'll borrow one of Hayley's magazines to hit them all with.

"What the hell are you all doing! Bentley, Jace your mates are pregnant for Goddess sake and your stressing them out! Tyler, Caine you've left your mates in an unusual environment! Dillon, Ryan I expected better of the two of you! Carter you better shift and go and make sure that Jude is alright he collapsed on the floor and where were you guys having a bloody fight! Kael I swear to the Moon Goddess if you started this you will be sleeping on the couch and I won't speak to you for a week now the lots of you get in that bloody building!"

With in minutes Carter and Jace had flown passed me followed by Bentley, Caine, Tyler, Dillon and Ryan leaving just me and Kael.

"Well would you care to explain to me what you just started because I don't appreciate having to finish and clean up your mess! What the hell happened?!"

Kael looked down at the floor before slowly moving towards me, he went to touch my arm but I moved away.

"Baby I...we didn't start this I promise they started it."

My blood was boiling Jude looked sick so he clearly saw the rogues which means all of these idiots left Jude alone because they were fighting like children.

"I don't care who started it anymore Kael, I have just had to finish it! Now explain to me what the hell happened out here before I drag you by your ear into that building and publicly announced that you are not my mate!"

I saw pain, anger and sadness cross his face before his face turned blank. He stared at me with no emotion, had I gone too far.

"Rikki, the rogues threatened the pack, they threatened Roxy and her baby and they attack Jude, we kept them away so that you and everyone in that building were safe!"

We were both breathing heavy, we were both angry and had snapped at each other and we had hurt the others feelings saying things we regret especially in my case I had taken it too far I just said I would reject him in public.

"Rikki, I..I need to be alone. Don't follow me or try and find me."

Before I got the chance to say another word he had shifted and ran off into the woods.

"Kael..."

I sighed before walking into the building, I walked into the cafeteria to see the guys hugging their mates and apologising but their was no sign of Carter or Jude.

"Where is Carter and Jude?"

The girls all looked at me and smiled clearly they have forgiven their mates unlike me who hurt their mate in the worst way possible.

"Jude woke up so Carter took him to get check out but he should be fine. The boys explain what happened it's no surprise Jude had a panic attack he's scared of rogues. Rikki where's Kael?"

I sighed before sitting down and explaining what had happened outside, I really hurt Kael's feelings.

For the last two lessons Kael didn't come back and it made my heart ache, I had caused him to go. I threatened to reject him because he was trying to protect me.

After school ended I found myself walking home in the rain crying my eyes out, what have I done.

The second I got to the pack house I ran straight to mine and Kael's room and balled my eyes out on the bed with my head buried in Kael's pillow, I want my mate. I could sense his presences in the room and I just cried harder.

"I'm so sorry Kael, I'm so sorry. I love you I'm sorry."

I felt his one hand rest on my back whilst the other lifted me up so my head was now buried against his chest. I clutched his shirt tight as I continued to cry.

"Sssshhhh it's okay baby, I'm the one that's sorry. I'm sorry Rikki I love you too little wolf."