Chapter Forty-One: Started It

Kael's POV:
I couldn't help but laugh at how excited Rikki was to go to school I think it was more that she had finally left our room more than going to school because we both agreed it's a different kind of hell.

"Baby slow down!"

I shook my head as she dragged Caine who was holding Leyla's hand and Tyler who was holding Emily's hand towards the building.

"She's just excited to show Caine and the girls around."

I smiled at Bentley as he followed Rikki with Kilah's hand in his. So much as changed Roxy and Kilah are pregnant, Roxy and Jace are married well getting married again and we all have are mates.

"Kael you coming?"

I snapped out of the daze when Jace called my name and I ran after the gang, where did my mate go.

It does feel nice to walk through these corridors, it's hard to believe that it's almost being three months since we all went to Tyler's penthouse or the clubhouse as we renamed it, we have to go again sometimes but hopefully it will have a better ending next time.

I finally found her in our classroom. She was sitting at our desk waiting for me with a smile and I smiled back before heading to sit beside her before any rogues got any ideas.

I felt like falling asleep in the lesson it was so boring but I couldn't walk out of lessons anymore not with Rikki in a room full of rogues.

I focused my gaze on Rikki as she wrote away on her notepad. She had such a cute concentration face, her eyebrows were slightly furrowed and the tip of her tongue was stuck out.

"Baby you know you don't need to remember all this rubbish right?"

She looked up at me as if I was crazy but it was true she's going to be the next Luna of the pack so whatever she gets won't effect her future.

"Kael sssshhh, I'm trying to concentrate I like this subject."

I put my head on the desk and closed my eyes how can this girl like history, it's boring as hell.

"Anyone else bored of this place I'm going insane!"

I could feel Spades pacing in my head he's on edge and bored which is not a good mix.

"Yep I'm bored too, I'm really tempted to go for a run I can't focus on this stupid stuff but Oscar's on edge. Something feels off Kael, I don't know what it is but I don't want to leave Roxy."

I could hear the concern in Jace's voice and I couldn't agree more something is definitely off.

"There are less rogues here today Kael, I went and ask the receptionist and she told me that at least forty of them left after we didn't come back after going the penthouse. Whatever their doing they better stop because their stressing Jude out!"

They are definitely up to something and the last thing I need is the girls, Jude and Kaleb getting caught in the cross fire.

"Wait until lunch we'll deal with them then for now try to stay calm."

I shut off the link and went back to watching Rikki discreetly scanning the room making a note of how many rogues were in class and how many were missing.

When we moved to our next two classes I did the same, having one eye on Rikki and I had the other eye on the rogues taking notes of how many were in the room, something is off.

I kissed Rikki goodbye when class was over and I told her I was just going to grab something from the teacher, I knew I shouldn't lie to her but I need to protect her from now on.

"Guys meet me outside tell your mates some story that your talking to teachers or getting work either way keep them away from the field."

I could sense the pack of rogues on the field they were asking for a death wish but to my surprise they was only ten rogues waiting. I could feel Jace and Carter's anger as I walked over to them, Dillon, Ryan, Bentley, Caine and Tyler.

"Look lads the Alpha has finally graced us with his presences."

I growled at him warning him to stand down but he just laughed they had clearly said something to Jace and Carter as their eyes kept flickering.

"Awe look boys we hurt the little mutts feelings, that pregnant she-wolf would be fun to chase and let's not forget that scrawny male where is he I wonder."

Carter was getting ready to shift and Jace's eyes turned black.

"Dillon, Carter, Jace what the hell is going on! Dillon explain to me why Jace and Carter are so angry seeing as they won't answer me!"

I could feel Spades getting ready what is going on!

"The rogues have been talking rubbish about Roxy and Jude. Jace said that they threatened to hurt the baby and Roxy. Carter's on edge because he can't find Jude half way through third period Jude ran out but Carter couldn't find him."

Jude's scent hit my nose and the rogue leader and his two friend moved to reveal Jude being circled by rogues.

"C..C..Car..Cart...Carter."

Carter's eyes turned black and his bones started to break, he growl and roared at the rogues, Drake was in control.

I looked back at Jude before looking back at Drake to see him and Oscar charging for the rogue. Bentley and Caine shifted next whilst Tyler, Dillon and Ryan charged at the none shifted rogues.

"Jude run!"

I yell as the rogues turned their attention to the attack. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jude getting into the school building before I shifted myself charging for the leader.

How dare these rogues come on to my territory and threaten my pack members and how dare they disrespect the laws of the mate bond.

I was so lost in fighting the rogues with the others that I hadn't noticed Rikki's scent flooding into my nose until she screamed.

"Enough!"