Chapter Fifty-One: Beach Romance

Rikki's POV:
"Good morning baby."

I smiled to myself as I opened my eyes to see my mate staring at me. I kissed his lips before kissing his scar it was huge but I love it. It stretched from his left shoulder down to the bottom right of his chest.

"What are you doing baby?"

It's been about a week since Kael started his physio and he has got better and he was taking his tablets properly this time.

"Just admiring your sex scar babe."

I tease and I got Spades to come out in seconds. I enjoy pulling him out I have promised to let Melody out soon but not until he's better.

"Mate shouldn't tease or she'll get punished."

I bit my bottom lip and looked him straight in the eye, I enjoy teasing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my close before pressing his lips on mine.

"If mate enjoys teasing me she should be prepared to be punished."

He breathed in between our kiss. I ran my fingers along his scar and he groaned in approval.

"Babe, Kael I've got to go. Knight! Spades I've got to go the boys are waiting for me. Spades, babe come on you know I want to stay with you but I have a job to do as your Luna."

He just grumbled before slowing down are kiss, he's getting fed up of looking at these four walls I know it.

"But baby, I want my Luna to stay with me. Please stay with me baby."

He gave me a small little pout and his best puppy dog eyes, he's so cute but I won't be falling for that look.

"I'm sorry, Kael but I've got to go I'll be gone an hour tops I promise."

I gave his lips a quick peak before resting my head against his. I love him so much, but he's getting so clingy.

"Huh fine, but be back in an hour okay I like having you close."

I rolled my eyes before giving him another peak. I think Hayley was right about what she said about the Moon boys.

"I love you Rikki Adams."

I gave him a smile as I walked to the door, I already don't want to leave him he looks so sad that I'm leaving.

"I love you too Kael Moon."

I'm so late, I raced to Kael's office and found the boys outside the door waiting for me.

"I'm sorry boys, I think Kael's having withdrawal symptoms. He's so clingy, I think he's getting fed up of looking at our bedroom walls. I don't think he likes me leaving so let's make this quick boys."

It's funny having Dillon, Carter, Jude and Ryan all under me of course the Alpha's Beta and Gamma are just under me temporarily.

"I think he's just liking the new you Rikki. So you just have some paperwork to sign Rikki, you have the four of us to help you and you have to pick your Delta."

***Few Hours Later***
The paperwork took longer then I expected and I had to let the boys go as they had patrol. I looked up at the door to see Kael in the doorway.

"Hey you, what's up?"

I signed off another few sheet before looking back up at him. He gave me a small smile and I gave him one back.

"You didn't come back after an hour passed and I was worried about you but I have to say you look good behind my desk. Where are the others baby?"

'Mate is so cute, he was worried about us and he thinks we look good behind a desk.'

Yes Melody I heard you don't have to repeat what Kael said.

"They had to go on patrol I'm sorry babe the paperwork took longer than I thought. Anyway how did you get here did someone help you?"

He gave me his famous smile as he stepped closer to the desk.

"I used my crutches there by the door. So what are you having trouble with I can feel your frustration."

I gave his lips a peak goddess I love this man.

"Nothing really babe, just the paperwork and I've still got to pick a Delta who is your Delta?"

He took my hand and brought me over to him, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my head against his.

"I missed you too baby. Bentley and Jace are my Deltas."

My brother's a Delta and he didn't tell me, he is in so much trouble. Well at least that's one person off my list.

"So I can pick two, I choose Caine and Tyler."

He smiled at me and kissed my lips well if my one brother is Delta I might as well make my other brother my Delta and I love Tyler he'd be great.

"Well I'm glad you have chosen baby now come on I want to take you somewhere special."

I smile before fetching his crutches and we walked down to the beach.

"Babe how come you never told me that there was a beach by the pack house, it's beautiful here."

I turned around to see Kael on his knees.

"Rikki baby, when I first asked you I was well..it wasn't the best and Carter suggested that I asked you again the way I was really going to ask you. You see after our dinner and our presents I was going to take you here to my safe spot and ask you to marry me, so my Rikki will you do me the greatest honour of becoming Mrs Moon."

I smiled and helped him up before pressing my lips against his.

"Of course Kael, I love you my Knight. You old romantic, I love the beach it reminds me of you."

He chuckled before we went down to get closer to the sea. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on mine as we looked out at the sunset.

"Thank you Kael, this is a perfect end to a perfect day, I love you Kael."