Chapter Fifty-Six: Cousin Dakota

Rikki's POV:
As soon as the words left Dakota's mouth and I ran straight into his arms and hugged him tight. I've never met him at least I don't think I have but I couldn't help but hug him, he's family.

I felt Dakota hug me back and I chuckled when I heard Kael growl and whimper. I chuckled and let go of Dakota before walking back to my jealous Alpha. I knelt down in front of him and he licked my face before rubbing himself against me.

I held his head in my hands and kissed his nose.

"I'm all yours babe, calm down okay. So Dakota, your the Rogue Alpha what's it like?"

I stood back up and Dakota smiled down at me. I looked over at Connor to see him looking in the opposite direction. I looked over to see he was looking at Drake and Lain.

"That's Drake and Lain well Carter and Jude. Lain doesn't really like Rogues, or people really he's a bit scared."

Dakota turned to look in their direction and Drake walked over with Lain timidly walking behind him. Dakota knelt down and put his hand out to Drake. For Alpha's it's hard to submit and show your not a threat but Dakota was trying.

"Carter it's okay, he's my cousin Dakota. Jude, he won't hurt you I promise, he's just a big teddy bear at heart."

I watched as Dakota rolled his eyes and playful growled at me before brushing his hand over Drake's fur. Lain snuck out from behind Drake and sniffed Dakota's hand.

"I won't hurt you Jude."

Lain finally allowed Dakota to brush his hand through his fur. Drake nudged Lain and Lain rubbed his head against Drake's.

"Being Rogue Alpha isn't easy Rikki. I mean I love being Alpha but I wish I could have a pack. The Rogue pack is okay but I want a really pack but it's not easy to do when your alone."

Connor coughed and Jude jumped back hiding behind Drake.

"Connor you idiot you scared him and you know what I mean. I wish I had a mate and a safe pack for them."

Jude walked back over to Dakota whilst Drake ran back to grab Kael crutches. He dropped them in front of me and I held them whilst Kael shifted back.

I hand Kael his crutches and he placed a kiss on my head.

"Alpha Kael. I apologise for the rebel rogues that have attack your house, your pack and you. Connor told me that we could form an alliance and I would like that especially if it means I get to see my cousins again."

I looked at Kael and he gave me a smile. I hope he helps Dakota my mom told me stories about Dakota's hard childhood.

"Alpha Dakota, no formalities okay. Family stays together and I will help you consider the alliance done. We'll deal with the rogues and then I will help you set up your own pack and my dad will help you too."

I turned to Kael and placed my lips on top of his, I love him so much.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you Kael. Thank you, you look tired did you even go home?"

He rolled his eyes and I shook my head, I looked back at Dakota and Kael wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled at Dakota as he shook Carter's hand.

"Hey sis, who's your new friends?"

I turned to see my friends and my brothers, Kael you sly dog. I watched as Dakota scanned each and every one of them.

"Hey guys, Caine, Bentley this is Dakota. Dakota these are my brothers Caine and Bentley. Then you have Dillon, Ryan, Jace, Tyler, Kaleb, Kade, Kilah, Leyla, Lottie, Skippy, Roxy, Emily, Ellie and Lexi. Guys this is my cousin Dakota and his Beta Connor."

Connor came over and I watched as he and Dakota made friends with the others. Kael pulled me over to the side and I looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I wanted to ask you something little wolf?"

I looked up at him what could he possibly want to tell me now, I rested my head against his and him smiled.

"Well tomorrow is prom night and I wanted to ask my beautiful Luna if she would do me the great honour of going with me, so pretty please little wolf will you go with me?"

He gave me his best puppy dog eyes and I smiled at him before pecking his lips.

"How many times do I have to tell you babe, you never have to ask me. You already know my answer, I will always choose you and I will always be by your side to keep you from falling."

I kissed his lips, I love him so much. I can't wait until he comes back.

"I'm sorry I can never ask you these questions romantically baby but I guess that just makes are relationship more interesting."

I rested my forehead against his and smiled, he still doesn't get it.

"Kael I don't care how you ask, it doesn't have to be romantic because every day with you is romantic enough and I know it sounds cheesy but Kael it's true I love you."

He pecked my lips before I turned back to look at the other, all of them had shifted and were playing around well apart from Jude and Kaleb.

"Will Jude and Kaleb ever feel comfortable."

I felt Kael kiss my mark and I started to relax. I nuzzled into his chest before shifting and jumping on Dakota's back.

"When you guys are finished playing around you girls can take Jude with you so you can all get ready for prom. You won't get another chance to go shopping as everyone else is going after school."

I chuckled when Kael voice rang through the mind link.

"Okay my Alpha, just promise you guys won't follow we want the outfits to be a surprise also we're taking Dakota and Connor with us."

All the boys grumbled and Connor and Dakota tilted their heads, I wish we could mind link them without them joining the pack and us joining theirs.

"Fine, have fun and be careful Rikki, I love you baby."