Chapter Twenty-Five: Date Night - Part Four

Jace's POV:
Roxy looked so beautiful when she stepped out of her and Rikki's room with the other girls. I couldn't get my jaw off the floor she was just breath-taking.

She walked straight into my arms wrapping her arms around my neck.

I smile as she kissed my lips, it's been too long since I've had her in my arms, too long since it was just the two of us.

"Come on trouble let's go."

I pecked her lips before leading her outside to the car. I made sure she was seat-belted in before getting in and she made sure my seat-belt was done up. I raised and eyebrow at her and she shrugged.

"Hey if your going to check then I'm going to check, I..I don't want anything to happen to you, not like last time."

I squeezed her hand, she hates whenever I drive now. I kissed her hand before starting the engine and driving off the drive. I looked at Roxy for a second to see her looking out the window.

"Sweetheart, I know you don't like me driving, we're nearly there okay. Rox? Roxy nothing is going to happen sweetheart we're safe."

I would have given her hand a gently squeeze but she said I could only drive if I kept both hands on the wheel at all times unless I'm changing gears, she gets so stressed out whilst I'm driving.

"I know baby, I..I just worry that's all; that day I was so scary I thought I lost you and then Jody made me avoid you and I.."

I could hear her trying to stop herself from crying but I could hear her snivelling, I think she forgets that my other senses are stronger than anyone elses. So I quickly parked up and turned to look at her.

"Sweetheart look at me, Rox look at me. It's not your fault okay, everything that happened that day..it wasn't your fault. You don't have to pretend to be so strong with me okay, I know your mom forced you to hang out with Jody it's not your fault, I know your scared something will happen to me but sweetheart as long as I've got you, you don't need to worry about me okay. I love you Roxy Andrews so much."

I wiped her tears away before kissing her lips.

"Come on trouble no more tears okay, it's date night our time to have fun and for me to spoil you rotten."

She smiled and wiped her tears away before pecking my lips.

I smiled back at her before starting the car again and driving towards our destination. I'm nervous about tonight I just hope she likes it.

"Roxy close your eyes please."

She closed her eyes as I stopped the car. I quickly got out and lifted her up bridal style and carried her to the spot.

"You can open them."

I watched as a smile grew on her face as she saw Dillon, Ryan, Skippy, Lottie, Kaleb, Kade, Ellie and Lexi. She span around to me to ask what was going on and I got down on my knees.

"I love you sweetheart and I know we've faced a lot in the year that we've known each other and I know that year doesn't seem like a lot but Roxy I don't want to spend another minute without you by my side so I'm asking you Roxy Andrews, will you marry me right here right now?"

I held my breath waiting for her answer.

"You did all this for me, Jace I love you and I'd love to marry you right here and now. When did you even do all this I thought you were all having 'date night' and what am I going to wear?"

I chuckled and slipped her engagement ring on her finger.

"Well Jace told us that he was planning to marry you so we are your witnesses and as for your dress we got it covered."