Chapter Eighteen: Remember Please

Rikki's POV:
Bentley led me to the kitchen were we found Jackson and Hayley. I smile and run straight to them they didn't even notice me but once they did I felt their arms wrap around me.

"Hey sweetheart are you okay?"

I just nodded to Hayley's question I felt like crying they were so nice to me like true parents. I was drawn away from the two of them at the sound of the twins rolling around.

"Kaleb, Kade!"

They both jumped up and looked at me surprised when I ran straight to them and hugged them tight. I looked up and saw Ellie and Lexi and I quickly hugged them.

"Rikki do you remember anyone else?"

I thought as hard as I could but I couldn't remember anyone else but I knew I still didn't remember Kael who was he.

"I don't remember who Kael is."

I wanted to cry I really want to remember him he told me he was my mate so why can't I remember him.

"We're under attack the rogues have crossed over the territory!"

I watched as Kael ran in and out with Jackson, Bentley, Kade, Carter, Jace, Dillon, Ryan, Lottie, Roxy, Skippy, Tyler, Lexi and Kilah. The second rogues left Kael's mouth everything came flooding back.

"Who could love a rogue."
"I'm sorry.."
"I'm sorry Rikki, I'm Kael Moon."
"Is my mate blushing?"
"Okay but I'll meet you outside your class, promise to meet me."
"Good morning Rikki."
"Can I give you a ride to school Rikki?"
"Rikki I'm so, so sorry baby. I didn't mean what I said it just..it just slipped out, baby I love you and I don't care that your rogue."
"Wait for me after your last class before lunch okay baby."
"Rikki? Baby please don't cry."
"Sssshhhh, baby it's okay. Baby I'm all yours okay I love you."
"Baby talk to me please, it's Spades not Kael you can talk to me."
"I'm so, so sorry baby. Please don't leave me Rikki, it's only you baby no one else but you. Please don't leave me, I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry. Please forgive me baby your my mate, my rogue and I love you."
"I'm here Rikki, I'm here."
"I love you Rikki."
"Rik, Rikki look at me. Baby."
"Look at me, I'm here, I'm here."
"I'm fine baby come on the others are waiting for us."
"Come on baby let's go the sooner we get in the sooner we can leave. Goddess I hate this place. At least we can have a laugh at lunch and I've made sure that we have the same lessons baby."
"Finally lunch time."
"Rikki I want you to meet my twin brothers Kaleb and Kade and their mates, Ellie and Lexi."
"Your coming home with me baby, your my mate and your staying with me, I know you want to go to your apartment but I know you got evicted baby I came to look for you when you were getting dressed and saw the note so I had Carter and Jude grab all you stuff. Please stay with me baby I know your feel uncomfortable at first but I mind if made a promise to Bentley that you'd stay in the pack house."
"I'm the Alpha now baby."
"Baby the pack is down stairs and so are my parents. I promised them they could meet my beautiful mate and their new Luna."
"Baby you'll be fine, I'll be right there with you I promise."
"I promise baby."
"I know that baby but I want you to take it easy."
"It's okay baby I'm right here."
"Dad, Mom this is Rikki, my beautiful mate."
"And you'll never be alone again little wolf."
"She gone now little wolf. I..I banished her from the pack house."
"Little wolf do you want to go for a run."
"It's all my fault little wolf I should have killed Jody when I had the chance. If anything happens to you I couldn't live with myself and now Kilah's here because I didn't protect you."
"I'm sorry, little wolf."
"I love you more baby but we have to stop because I might make you mine right here."
"Get some sleep baby I need to talk to my parents."
"I promise little wolf, you have my whole heart my love."
"Hey baby, I love you so much little wolf."
"It's impossible for you to love me more little wolf."
"Come on little wolf I'll get my parents to take you home."
"Alright baby, you go check on Bentley and I'll see you in a minute."
"Hey little wolf."
"Hey I'm here I had to sort something out but you were asleep."
"Thanks Dill for getting Rikki, come on little wolf let's go to bed. We'll see you guys tomorrow."
"I love you baby so much."
"That's impossible baby."
"Hey little wolf, you feel any better."
"Rikki, it's me baby it's Kael your mate, baby?"
"Rikki, please baby, please tell me you remember me please."
"Rikki please speak to me, baby I know you don't remember me but please, please speak to be okay please little wolf."
"Hey Rikki, you probably don't remember me but my name's Kael."
"Oh no baby, your eyes are far more beautiful then mine. I love your green eyes baby they remind me of the forest. Baby I know you don't remember me but I'll go get someone you might remember okay, Rikki please remember that I love you okay."

It had all come back to me, Kael. I looked at Kaleb, Hayley, Jude and Ellie. Hayley was holding Kaleb and Jude tight as they shook in her arms, they're scared of rogues.

Rogues that's all it took for me to remember Kael.

Kael, he's in trouble, I didn't even think about it, I quickly shifted and ran out I need to see him, I need to see Kael, I need to protect him!

I raced to the fight, I clawed and bite all the rogues in my path desperately trying to get to Kael. I leaped on a rogue that was about to jump on Kael and I sank my teeth into it's neck.

I ran to Kael and rubbed my head against his. I wish I could tell him I remember but this will have to do. He rubbed his head against mine again clearly understanding that I remember him.

I licked his cheek before running off to fight again but I get sent flying by another wolf and I black out.