Chapter Seven: Cat Fight

Rikki's POV:
After I ran away from Spades I ran to the woods. I hit him, I shouldn't have hit him but he just..he used me, he was just going to trick me and hurt me in front of the whole school.

Whilst on my run I slammed into a huge black and grey wolf. The wolf was almost bigger than Kael but they are probably similar in size which is surprising because Alpha's are always bigger then regular pack wolves so why is he so big. I gulped what if this is Kael's older brother or dad.

The wolf tilted his head before sniffing the air.

In seconds he was gone and in the wolf's place was a tall man. He was built like Kael, with black hair but his skin was tanned, his eyes were grey but his one eye was white with a huge scar across it.

"It's alright Luna, I won't hurt you could you shift back it's hard to talk with someone who can't talk back especially when I can't see."

I debated for a few seconds before shifting back.

This man may look big and scary but he doesn't seem threatening. He looked down at me with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Luna, I'm Jace future Delta and Enforcer to Alpha Kael. It's nice to finally meet you, Carter, Jude and Bentley have told me all about you especially Alpha Kael."

I couldn't help but smile Carter and Jude seem like nice guys even through I've only seen them twice and never spoken to them.

"Well I guess you already know I'm Rikki then."

He chuckled before smiling once again, so he isn't related to Kael then. But if he's the Delta did Kael ask him to follow me.

"Don't worry Luna I usually spend most of my time out here you see I'm not very good at focusing at school and I don't like the rogues seeing my weakness plus I don't see the point in going when I can't see or spend time with my mate."

I bit my bottom lip before moving closer to Jace and giving him a hug.

"Jace you can call me Rikki you know. I'm sorry that you can't spend time with you mate is it because she's busy or something, I'm sure she wants to spend time with you too and as for rogues seeing your weakness, I don't see what your weakness is and I'm a rogue."

I felt Jace hug me back, I really don't see his weakness I mean he has a scar on his one eye and he made the comment about not seeing but I don't think he's blind.

"Rikki it is, she is forced to hang out with a...let's just say the wicked witch of the West and I never get to see her not even at home. As for my weakness some days I get these headaches and it clouds my vision so I'm temporarily blind whenever it happens my mate is usually with me so it doesn't take so long but because I barely see her they get worse, the doc told me that one day they could get so bad that I will eventually go blind and stay blind."

I hugged him tighter no one should have to deal with this, not alone.

"Rikki I know Kael can sometime be a jerk he doesn't mean it, he just doesn't trust rogues but if it makes you feel better I was a rogue once, the Luna was rogue for a year and in a way Jude was one too. As for the wicked witch of the West well she likes to think she's Kael's mate don't listen to her okay Kael can't stand her he's even planning to get ride of her once he becomes Alpha so don't let her come between you and Kael she's already messed with my relationship don't let her mess with yours."

Over the next three days I avoided Kael and spent time with Jace. He even started to come back to school which was nice. I had took in what Jace had said over the last three days and today I decided that I was finally going to talk to Kael.

So after asking Jace where Kael's locker was I went straight there and waited for him. The second his scent hit my nose and I took in his features I called his name questioning whether or not it was Kael he looked so different and not in a good way.

"Kael?"

He just nodded at me and turned to look at the floor, I didn't like him looking away and neither did Melody so I reached out and placed my hand gently on his cheek before lifting his head up but he just shut his eyes.

"Look at me please, look at me Kael."

I moved his one hand with mine and placed it on my waist before pulling his other hand to my face and he finally opened his eyes.

"I'm so, so sorry baby. Please don't leave me Rikki, it's only you baby no one else but you. Please don't leave me, I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry. Please forgive me baby your my mate, my rogue and I love you."

I pulled him close and his head fell to lie in the coup of my neck.

"Sssshhhh, Kael it's okay. I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have let that she-wolf upset me or make me doubt you. I love you and I forgive you because your my mate, my Alpha bad boy."

A smile crossed his face and he lent down to kiss me. It turned out we had the same classes so after class we didn't have to wait for each other to go to lunch.

We sat at his table and the other joined us including Jace.

We were all talking and it was nice to be sitting with them all and my mate but then an awful scent hit my nose the she-wolf.

I stood up and lunged for the she-wolf my blood was boiling I stayed away from Kael for practically four day and Jace has had to suffer because of her too.

She pulled my hair so I pulled her she clawed at my side with her wolf claws before digging her human nails into the wound.

I shoved her away and we both stood back up but my side burned and whilst I wasn't looking the she-wolf pushed me to the ground. Bentley got up and had to be held back by Dillon as well as Ryan.

Carter stood ready almost like a fight was about to break out whilst Jace went to keep everyone out of the cafeteria. Kilah and Jude knelt down to help me up whilst the other girls hissed and growled at the she-wolf. I looked up at Kael to see he had the she-wolf up off the floor.

As I looked back down a whimper escaped my lips as I saw blood.