Chapter Fifty-Seven: Here Comes Prom

Rikki's POV:
As soon as Kael suggests that we go everyone but me shifted and started to say goodbye to their mates. I walked up to Kael and rubbed my body against his chest.

"I'll see you later baby, you better hurry or they'll leave without you."

I quickly shifted and pecked his lips before jumping onto Dakota's back and following the girls, Connor and Jude to the cars.

The girls were talking about colours and where we were going to go but I tuned out as I heard Roxy and Kilah talk about what their going to wear with them being pregnant.

We walked into a store and Connor and Dakota groaned but I nearly did too I hate shopping just as much as them but I can't tell the girls.

"Okay let's split up, I'll go with Roxy, Kilah, Connor, Dakota and Jude. Emily, Leyla, Skippy, Lottie, Lexi and Ellie you'll go together and we'll meet back by the changing rooms in an hour."

I dragged the others to the other side of the store where the maternity dresses and suits were.

"Okay so I'll help Roxy and Kilah, Connor and Dakota you guys can help Jude. Jude if you need me I'll just be over here okay. Right let's go we still have to meet the others and try everything on."

It took me about forty-five minutes to find a dress for Roxy and Kilah and ten minutes to help Jude because Connor and Dakota were useless and went off to do something, Jude told me he sent them away because they were terrible at choosing a good colour.

"Okay let's go you need to try these things on."

I decided I would find my dress once everyone else was done. I wasn't in a rush to get my dress anyways.

"Okay guys let's see what you look like?"

They all looked so beautiful or handsome in Jude's case. Their dresses and suit suited their personality so well especially the colour.

"Hey Rikki we picked this out for you."

I span round to see Connor and Dakota holding up a dress bag. I smiled up at them as they handed me the bag and gestured for me to go and get changed.

"Come on Rikki, we want to see what you look like."

I smiled at my reflection before moving the curtain back and stepping out. I smiled at the others as they all stared at me.

"What? Does it look bad?"

I bite my lip as they all looked shocked, it can't be that bad right, is the colour wrong or the style.

"No Rikki you look, you look beautiful."

I smiled and thanked them before getting out of my dress. Once we had all decided what dress everyone else wanted we paid for the dresses and Jude's suit apparently Connor and Dakota aren't interested in going but I made them get suits anyway because they are coming.

We decided that I would hold the dresses and Jude's suit back at my place so the boys couldn't sneak a peek plus Kael won't go looking especially after we said we would move in after our honeymoon.

"Okay so we'll come and get ready at my place next week."

They all agreed and I decided to go for a run. Melody hasn't had a run in ages not that she takes control much anyway.

"Rikki baby where are you the others came back without you."

I could tell he was pouting and I couldn't help but chuckle. He is so cute and still over protective.