Chapter Sixty: Baby Wyatts - Part Two

Jace's POV:
I still can't believe they here, I still can't believe I'm a dad to not one not two but four little pups.

"Jace, I know you don't want to leave Roxy and the kids alone but could you come outside for a second it's nothing to worry about someone needs to talk to you."

I gently put Jade down before kissing Roxy's head and leaving them all to sleep, this better be important then again Jackson wouldn't ask if it wasn't. I carefully closed the door before I turned and stood face to face with Nicholas.

"Nicholas. Jackson what's this about?"

My tolerance for Roxy's dad isn't very high after everything he put Roxy through but depending on this conversation it could change.

"Nicholas would like to apologise and he wants to meet the kids."

I stared into the sad eyes of my father-in-law. The thought had crossed my mind more than once in the week I've been here with my family.

After all the kids don't really have grandparents from my side of the family all they have is me but from Roxy's side they have an aunt, a grandfather and a grandmother.

"You were already forgiven in my eyes. To be honest I can see why your are the man, the father that you are. The thought had crossed my mind especially as all I can give my pups from my family is me. I was planning on talking to Roxy about it but knowing that you do want to make amends and meet your grandchildren; it makes it easier. I'll talk to Roxy but if she doesn't want you to see them I won't go against her wishes but I will fight your corner. Family is important no matter what and my children should know their grandfather."

I held out my hand to Nicholas, although I saw Jackson and Hayley as my parents I wasn't sure if they saw me as their son.

"Thank you Jace."

I turned to look at Jackson, he'd always stood up for me and put in a good word whenever Nicholas put in a bad. He always went beyond his Alpha duties for me, I just hope I can be half as good as a dad as him.

"I'm proud of you son."

I said my goodbyes before going back to my wife and pups. I picked up Ashton this time and walked over to sit by Roxy. I'll wait still she wakes up and then I'll talk to her about Nicholas.

"Hey Sweetheart. How are you feeling?"

She gave me a tired smile before she sat up to peck my lips. I can't wait until we can take the pups home.

"Just a bit tired baby. Can you get River and Holden for me I think they are starting to stir and I don't want them to wake Jade up. I'll hold Ashton for you."

I kissed my pup's head before handing him over to Roxy. I'll give her Holden and River first before I start talking about Nicholas.

I don't want her stressing out and the pups will keep her calm.

"Rox, can we talk about something? I've been thinking the pups don't really have much family from my side but they do from your side. What I'm trying to say is do you think we should let your parents meet the pups?"

She looked shocked and confused but I understand why. The last time we even talked about her parents was when Annabel threatened me.

"Jace..I...After how he treated you, I..I don't want them near the kids."

I rested my head against hers before kissing her forehead. I love how fiery she is but I want her to try and forgive her parents or at least as her dad as he's tried to make amends unlike Annabel.

"Rox, Sweetheart I'd do anything to have my parents and my brother back. I know how your parents have behaved is wrong but the pups should have at least one set of grandparents or grandparent, your dad came to see me while you were asleep. Roxy I already forgave him, the second I looked at the pups especially Jade, everything he did, he did because he thought he was protecting you and I suspect your mom is the really issue not your dad. Sweetheart if you don't want him to see them then I'll respect your wishes but please think about it. Family is all we've got in this world and I haven't got much but I have enough."

I felt her wipe away my tears as I looked up at her. I miss my parents and my brother so much.

"I know you miss them baby but you can talk to me about them whenever you want okay. If my dad made an effort and you have forgiven him then, I guess he can meet the pups, just him through. "

I kissed her lips before mind-linking Jackson.

"You don't have to do this for me you know. I want you to do it for you Sweetheart. I mind-linked Jackson, your dad is outside. If you don't want him here then just tell me and I'll get him to leave."

She pecked my lips before giving me her beautiful smile.

"I know but me and Dad used to be close when I was younger, I'd like to feel close to him again but if he says anything to you again. I love you Jay and I love the pups too. You can let him in just bring Jade over here please."

I nodded before moving the crib closer to Roxy before moving to open the door still with my pup in my arms. I have to admit Ashton is my favourite.

"You can come in Nicholas. Thanks Dad."

I quickly walked back to sit by Roxy, I can't believe I just called Jackson dad. Deep breaths. I watched as Nicholas came into the room shutting the door behind him.

He slowly walked over and sat in the visitors seat.

I could tell he was nervous, one because he didn't want to upset Rox and two because father wolves are very over protective and I'm a lot stronger then him.

"Roxy, Roxy I'm so sorry for how I've acted. I love you Roxy so much, I..I left your mother. I know I've been a terrible father, father-in-law and grandfather but I want to make amends to you, Jace and my grandchildren."

I watched Roxy's expression as she stared at her dad.

No wonder his attitude has changed, Annabel isn't the kindest of women, she threatened me a lot more then Nicholas.

"I forgive you dad but if you ever do anything or say anything that upsets or angers me or Jace then we'll have a problem but on a lighter note, meet your grandchildren. The eldest is Holden, then Ashton, River and finally little Jade."