Chapter Thirty-One: Mark Her

Kael's POV:
The man that stood in front of me was the source of so much pain the reason why my mate was a rogue, the reason why Bentley would sacrifice himself, the reason why both Bentley and Rikki have lost their brother.

Just thinking about all the other things this man has done made a growl escape my lips which only made him laugh again. I could see out the corner of my eye Bentley, he was desperately trying to get up and break himself free.

"Bentley you should have learnt by now you can never escape me!"

Bentley eyes flashed gold which surprised me Bentley always has control well except when Rikki ran away from school and that night when Rikki and I got back from are date, unless his dad was there.

"Leave Caine and Rikki alone if you want to hurt someone hurt me let everyone else go!"

I heard Caine groan in pain as he slowly woke up and then I turned to look over at Rikki she had opened her eyes again but she didn't look right, she's looks so weak.

"N..no Bentley we stay together right Caine."

I hate seeing Rikki like this I should have protected her I should have woken up and followed her sooner. I should have noticed, this is all my fault.

"Don't make me laugh Abby, now let's make are uninvited guests comfortable."

Who the hell is Abby and what does he mean by that. Before I got the chance to snap I was tackled to the floor. I lifted my head up to see everyone else had been tackled to the floor as well.

"Let them go they have nothing to do with this!"

I could heard Bentley snap and when I finally managed to lift my head I caught the smell of the leeches, he's working with bloody vampires. How the hell did he manage this!

"Bentley, Bentley, Bentley they have everything to do with this after all this pack contains your mates."

I growl escape my lips, this guy has a death wish and I'm really going to enjoy killing him for everything he has done. I heard a thud but I couldn't see who or what it was.

"Lift up the wolves and chain their hand up to the pole I want them to watch as I teach my children a lesson."

I couldn't fight back I wanted to but we were out numbered and I don't want to put anyone in danger. So I had to hang chained up to a pole, as I lifted my head up I saw Caine just lying lifeless on the floor.

"Caine, Caine wake up. Caine!"

As Bentley tried to get Caine to wake up his dad slapped him causing Bentley to hit the floor. The second he did I heard a growl, Caine had shifted, breaking his chains and he started to snarl at the Mr Adams.

"C..Caine don't."

Watching my mate in this much pain was really starting to annoy me big time but whilst I was looking at my mate I hadn't realized Mr Adams had also shifted until I saw him and Caine fighting.

Mr Adams bit down into Caine side and throw him up the wall, he then bit down into his neck and throw him across the room.

"Caine!"

I could see Sage coming out and I couldn't watch as Bentley put his life at risk, I made a promise to Kilah.

"Dill tell the pack to break out of the chains on my mark."

I knew that vampires hated one thing and that was breaking the accords so imprisoning an alpha was on top of that list so I let out a loud growl showing off the fact I'm an Alpha.