Chapter Fourteen: I Want To Go Home

Rikki's POV:
I was in pain, pain is the only word for it if you were to ask me to describe it I couldn't. I don't know how long I've been here it's feels like weeks but in reality it's probably only been two days.

I want Kael, I want my brother and my friends.

I'm scared, I'm worried about Kael and Bentley. The last time I avoided Kael it was three days and he looked ill and poor Bentley hasn't he suffered enough.

"Please I just want to go home, please let me go home."

I don't know who these people are I don't even know what I did to them or even if it has anything to do with me in the first place. But one thing I know for sure this has nothing to do with Him. He's dead after all.

They have shocked me, beaten me, starved me, refused to give me water and chain me with silver.

Although the silver burned I was just glad they haven't used wolfbane.

I don't know if I can survive like this for much longer, it's dark and cold and I haven't shifted for so long.

I can't mind link Bentley because I'm too weak and I can't call anyone because they took my phone. I want to go home, I'm tired but I can't sleep, the silver burns and it's so cold.

I can't help but think maybe if I let Kael come with me this might not have happened.

"Please let me go home, please."

The hunger and thirst is making me sleepy and there isn't really a point in staying awake when I've got no one to talk to.

I dream of Kael, of our future. I dream of my brother and my friends.

I can't help but wonder how they all met their mates and how Bentley came to live in the pack.

I allow myself to image such crazy and funny things like Skippy fell out a tree and landed in Ryan's arms. Lottie has being annoyed by a group of boys and Dillon came to her rescue like a knight in shining armour.

The stories I came up with, I must remember to ask them about it when I get home; if I ever get home.

I start dreaming of the past well more like I have nightmares but not all of it is bad, I dream of my mom and her wolf's soft fur as she let me rid on her back as a child. I remember Bentley threatening all the boys.

But no matter how much I dream whether they are happy dreams, made up stories or nightmares all I want is to go home.

I picture Kael in my head, his black hair, ocean blue eyes, mouth watering scent. I even picture Spades with his dusty silver eyes and his dark brown and grey fur when he's in wolf form.

I remember when we first met, how I loved his sexy husky voice but I also remember the horrible thing he said.

I remember that she-wolf Jody who had the nerve to call my mate hers and insult me but I'm also thankfully that moment happened because if it didn't I wouldn't have met Jace and my relationship with Kael wouldn't be strong.

Then the last two week fly through my mind.

Then I think of Jace, his grey eye and white scarred eye, his black hair and tanned skin. He remembered me so much of Kael. I just hope he and Roxy are spending time together, Jace desires that much.

I then think of Carter and Jude, they are so close all most like brothers I wonder if they have their mates I never asked them.

My mind went back to what Jace said 'Kael can sometime be a jerk he doesn't mean it, he just doesn't trust rogues but if it makes you feel better I was a rogue once, the Luna was rogue for a year and in a way Jude was one too.'

Did Jace know Jude, were they rogues together but then how does Carter fit into the story.

What about the Luna why was she rogue.

My mind began to think of horrible things, I image all the pain Jace and Jude must have gone through to make them rogue. Their past might be even worse then my own and the Luna what happened that made her rogue.

I could feel my mind clouding over am I going to die here, will I ever get to look into those handsome ocean blue eyes of Kael again will we ever get that future I dreamt of. The future was so beautiful, the two of us in a beautiful house our own house just for our little family.

I would be in the garden playing with our children we'd have four or five or maybe seven or eight I don't really care how many as long as Kael is happy and he is the father. He would come home after being at the pack house all day and the kids would run into his legs. He'd lean down and hug them all before getting up and walking over to me with a huge smile on his face. He'd kiss my lips and then the wedding ring on my finger.

It would be the perfect future the perfect end to our story but the more I picture it the more I know it's not real.

The darkness is getting stronger and I feel like I'm being pulled under water, I can't breath, I'm scared and I just want Kael. The last thing I said to him wasn't I love you and it should have been.

I never imagined my death being like this, I'm cold, hungry, thirsty, in pain and alone. I know people don't usually think of their own death but with being alone for two days I've had the time to think and I thought of two ways I would like to die when the time comes.

The first way I see my death is the way many people will think to die in the arms of the person they love when they are both grey and old.

And the second and final way is the time when I wouldn't be completely ready but I'd happily die protecting Kael, if someone tried to kill him or hurt him I'd protect him, I'd die for him.

With those two thought in mind I allowed the darkness to finally confirm me, goodbye Kael Moon I love you.