Chapter Fifty-Nine: Baby Wyatts

Rikki's POV:
Of all the times to go into labour Roxy just had to pick now.

All the circle members including Dakota and Connor were in the waiting room but nearly everyone had fallen asleep besides me, Kael and Jace.

Jace was just pacing because the doctor told him he couldn't be in the room with Roxy which of course didn't sit well with Oscar or Jace.

I slowly slipped out of Kael's grip as he was nodding off and walked over to Jace to stop him pacing. His pacing was driving me and Melody insane and it managed to make Kael fall asleep only Goddess knows what it will do to Jace if he doesn't stop.

"Jace everything is going to be okay. Oscar you need to chill out because both of you panicking isn't helping anyone it's just scaring you both more."

He took a deep breath before allowing me to lead him over to two empty seat. What the hell is taking them so long?!

"Sorry Rikki, I'm just stressed that's all. I knew something was wrong this morning but I just thought I was nervous you know because of tonight but I guess none of us will be forgetting tonight now. I..I just don't understand one minute she was laughing and dancing the next she was in labour but she's only six months."

I gently hugged him to calm him down, it wasn't uncommon for werewolves to have early pregnancy but it's usually around the seven months mark.

"Jace, Roxy's strong you know that. She's fine and so is the baby you just have to take deep breaths okay trust me they are fine."

We've been sitting here for around two hours. I mind linked Jackson and Hayley to ask them to bring the baby stuff and somethings for Roxy and Jace because Jace wasn't going to leave Roxy's side.

"Jace you can come in now and you can bring one person with you."

Jace didn't even hesitate, he jumped out his seat pulling me along with him. I don't know why he wants me to go with him but I love children so I don't really care.

"Okay so Roxy is still asleep but she should come around soon oh and congratulations Jace they are beautiful."

They did he just say they? I looked at Jace and he looked just as confused as me. We both looked back at the doctor who was just continuing to lead us to Roxy's room.

"Wait did you say they? What do you mean they?"

We had reached Roxy's room before the doctor turned around with surprise on his face.

"Oh you don't know, well I'll let you see for yourself. They are all healthy despite their size, you should be very proud. They are all sleeping as well but if they start to cry skin to skin contact is good."

Jace nodded and walked in first. I decided to wait for a few minutes before going in; I didn't want to intrude on his family moment.

"R..Rikki umm..umm can you come in please."

It can't be that bad, I'm sure they only have twins. I rolled my eyes before walking in to see Jace hovering over the crib.

There were four of them. Three boys and one little girl. I looked up to see Jace's face and he was crying with a hug smile on his face. They were so beautiful.

"They are beautiful Jace I still can't believe you thought there was only one. What do you think Roxy will say when she sees them?"

He just laughed before running his hand over his daughter's hand.

"She'd probably wonder how the hell we ended up with four but then she'll probably be scared, I mean we didn't plan for four we didn't even plan for two but I don't care. I love them all regardless. I haven't got a clue what we'll name them all but we'll get through it like we always do together."

He's going to be an amazing dad, Roxy's lucky to have him.

"Jace I'm proud of you, your going to be an amazing dad your already a perfect mate and big brother."

He turned to smile at me and hugged me tight before we heard Roxy stirring in her sleep. Jace let me out of the hug and head over to Roxy, he gently kissed her forehead and she slowly woke up.

"Hey sweetheart."

Roxy gave him a tired smile before looking over at me and her smile grow. I gestured for her to look over at the crib with my head and she started to cry.

"Are..are they ours, they are so beautiful."

I help Jace carry the Quads over to Roxy and her smile grew. Once I handed Roxy her two, I watched as Jace sat down with his two. I quickly got out my phone and took a picture of the six of them together.

I quickly put my phone back in my bag before moving to seat in the second visitors seat by Roxy.

"So what are you going to name them all?"

They looked at each other before looking down at each Quad before returning their gaze to me.

"Well, if we had a boy I wanted to name him Holden after Jace's dad."

I looked to see Jace's face and a sad smile had formed, I guess his parents are still a sore subject.

"We don't have to Jay it was just an idea, I had a back up name."

Jace shook his head before he smiled again the hint of sadness had disappeared from his face but I knew the look.

The sadness was there in the corner of his eye, I could see it.

"No I..I love the idea sweetheart. How about he call the eldest Holden then you can name our second son the back up name and then I'll tell you what I want to call our last son and our little girl."

Holden, Holden Wyatts that has a good ring to it.

"Okay but I can tell your up to something mister, I was thinking of Ashton after your brother."

This time Jace expression was different, it wasn't sadness in his eyes but pride. I never knew he had a brother, I wonder what happened to him then again I wonder a lot about Jace's past he's a closed book when it comes to that subject.

"I love it Roxy, thank you. My names aren't as good as yours but I was thinking of River and Jade."

Roxy smiled up at him and her face said it all.

"Jace those names are beautiful and I like how you used the first letter of our names. They are all so perfect, I love you."

Well welcome to the world Holden, Ashton, River and Jade Wyatts.