Chapter Twelve: Breathe

Kael's POV:
Bentley and I shifted back and started to walk I could see he was finding it hard to run, out of nowhere he hit the floor.

"Bentley, Bentley."

I felt a small pain in my chest, something was wrong. I heard a howl and a horrible feeling hit me what if Rikki is having another episode.

"Help, Kael. Bentley."

I heard Rikki call out which met one thing it was Kilah, my link with Kilah isn't as strong as Rikki and Bentley's Kilah made me make it weaker so I didn't take all her pain away.

"Bentley, Bentley wake up, come on Kilah needs us."

I helped him up and lent him on my shoulder, we need to help the girls. When we got there I wasn't prepared for what I saw, Kilah was on the floor bleeding. Tyler was lying there too and Rikki was terrified. I gently placed Bentley on the floor and Rikki raced over to him as I raced over to kneeling beside Kilah.

"Kilah, Kilah wake up. Look at me. Rikki what happened? Tyler, Tyler what have you done."

Tyler started to cough and I knew what had happened this had Jody written all over it. Tyler tried to get up but it was no good he was going to die if I didn't do something so would Kilah and possibly Bentley.

"Jody reject Tyler now or I'll hunt you down and kill you."

My voice echoed through the forest, no one can resist my Alpha tone. Jody came running over and dropped to her knees the rejection works two way, Jody was going to die too if she didn't reject Tyler.

"I Jody Mars rejected you Tyler Reid."

Tyler started to gasp for air and his face began to gain colour once again. I looked up when I heard Jude run over followed by Carter, Jace, Dillon and finally Ryan.

"Dill, Ryan get Bentley to the infirmary. Jace take Tyler, Carter, Jude take Jody to the cell I'll deal with her later."

I lent down and placed a hand over Kilah's wound before lifting her up and carrying her to the infirmary, just hold on Kilah just a little longer. I quickly signed Rikki to follow me and we started running to the infirmary.

"Come on Kilah, breathe. You can't die on me now. Come on I need you, Bentley needs you; please open your eyes."

Her pulse was weak and her heart beat was slowly dropping. I could see she was finding it harder to breath and stay awake but she needs to stay awake.

"Come on Kilah, breathe. Look at me we're here Kilah, Kilah!"

Kilah has been in surgery for the last hour, Bentley hasn't woken up yet and Rikki hasn't stopped crying by his bed. I should have killed Jody the last time, I walked over to Tyler's room and he won't look me in the eye.

"I..I'm sorry Alpha, I.."

Tyler started to cry and it hit me like a tone of bricks, I can't stand to see him crying.

"I..I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt Kilah or Bentley or Rikki."

Tyler was like my brother ever since his parents died I took him as my brother and to hear him call me Alpha hurt, I hate that he thinks I blame him for what's happening.

"Tye it's not your fault bro. I forgive you and I know Kilah understands so does Rikki, it's okay. Hey what happened to plain old Kael."

He snivelled and I hugged him, I'll make Jody pay for this now she's crossed the line to hell with the consequences I've let her go to far. I left Tyler to sleep and went to check on my mate.