~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 1~

AAAHHH.. TAEHYUNGIIEEEE'S VOICE IS LIFE BRUH.. Anyways Pls do Vote and comment.. this is my first fanfic.

Edited

!CHAPTERS 8-50 MIGHT BE CRINGY BCS I HAVEN'T EDITED IT YET!

First Day Of School

Cheonsa's POV
'Kriiinnngg'

"Shut up!" I shouted angrily while throwing it to the wall..

Another broken clock...

Nevermind..

But first let me introduce to you who I am.. I'm Kim y/n, But I prefer to be called Cheonsa.. I have two older brothers.. Yugyeom hyung and Mingyu hyung...Yeah.. You read it right.. It's hyung.. Oppa doesn't belong to my dictionary.. My parents are one of the owners of the most successful companies all over the world.. I'll transfer to another school today because the old school of mine sucks.. Yas! This school doesn't even have any uniform..

"Young miss.. It's the first day of your school.." the butler was knocking endlessly.. Urgh..

"Five more minutes!" I shouted tiredly..

"Arasseo Young miss" I heard him said it..

Aish.. School again..

I took my blanket then cover up my whole body.

After five minutes..

*Knock,knock,knock* "Young miss.. You need to wake up now and get ready for the first day of school.." I heard him again..

"Ugh.. How I wish to be a stone when I reincarnate" I mumbled..

"Yeah Yeah.." I shouted at the door..

"Just go down and finish what your doing I'll take a bath now"

"Arasseo Young miss" I heard him again..

I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.. And wear this..

(A/N: pretend that Cheonsa's face was Jennie's or who ever you want it to be and by the way I just want to have a visual of Cheonsa so I picked Jennie but it's your choice though ^^)

After that I went downstairs to eat my breakfast..

"Young miss, your parents are on their company while your brothers are on their work" I heard the one maid said..

"Hmm.." I said..

After eating breakfast.. I went to the car and saw the driver waiting inside the car.. He opened the door for me and sat on his driver seat..

"Where are we going Young miss?" I heard him said..

"Would I go for a mall early in the morning?"