~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 43~

This chapter is dedicated to @ParkMorrine (sorry I can't tag you >.<) and for those who says that they need my updates. Thank you guys for encouraging my butt to get off the bed and to update faster ;))

Never have I ever

Cheonsa's POV
After Jae left, i took my phone and saw bunch of missed calls from my friends and relatives.

I dialed Mingyu hyung's phone because he has the most amount numerous calls.

"Yah! Where hospital are you?" As soon as i dialed his number, he answered it without even waiting for seconds. What is this hospital's name again?

"Uh, Yongshin Hospital?" I saw the text wirtten on the door with a VIP1 in it.

"Me and Yugyeom will be coming over, and- wait hang on." It seems that our parents are talking to him.

"Ask her who she's with right now."

"Mom ofcourse it's Jae. He just contacted his parents earlier to report us what happened didn't you remembered?" Mingyu hyung's voice was heard.

"Hey give me your phone" looks like my mom snatched my brother's phone.

"Hi dear, are you alright? Is Jae with you right now? You better be loyal to your bf" i can sense a little smirk forming in her lips.

"Mom!"

"What? Jae has the looks too you know. You're good at picki—" "Ok that's enough bugging Cheonsa mom"

Finally.

Mingyu hyung took his phone as I received bunch of notifications again.

Some are from my hyung's fans, wishing me to get well soon. But how did they get my number though?

*knock knock*

"Hyung i'll hung up now. There's someone on the door"

"Ok. Take care"

"Ne"

"Come in!" I shouted. Not to be mean but, i just can't stand up.

"Ch-cheonsa!" I heard pantings all over the room as i saw Jae with this 'you won't believe what i just saw' look.

"Jimin is, p-planning something" He said, trying to catchi his breath. What?

"What do you mean?"

"He.."

"He what?" I said, helping him to speak..

"He's having a phonecall" he immediately sat at the chair beside the bed and explained.

"So what's with him having a phonecall?" I asked really has no clue on what the heck is this guy talking about.

"Aish.. I don't know too.. It's just.. I heard.. He'll shot yo—"

"Oh, Jimin-ssi" I glanced at the door that opened widely. While on the other hand, Jae's face was.... Priceless.

"Yah! What's happening to you?" I glanced at Jae, trying not to burst from laughing. What the heck?

"Stay away from Cheonsa you.. You Bastard!" Jae's face was serious.. Yet funny. But what did he just said? Stay away from me? And bastard? Woah there.