~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 3~

Edited

My Past

Cheonsa's POV
*KRIIINGGG*

"Shut up!" I shouted throwing the new alarm clock that the butler brought for me..

Another broken clock... I sighed..

"Young Miss.. Please Wakeup now.." the butler said while knocking on my door.

"Ne, ne.. I'm up!"

I directly went to the bathroom to take a shower and wear this outfit and also tie my hair..

After showering I di- You know what?Let's just skip this..

>>>FAST FORWARD

I am now eating my lunch alone at the rooftop.. The canteen was too noisy...  Plus i hate crowded places.. Well, some of it..

I was eating peacefully then suddenly, the boyfriend thingy appears on my mind..

"Ugh! Why do I need to have an arrange marriage and search for a boyfriend to fix this damn situation?!" i shouted letting my anger all out..

Jimin's POV
RIIIINNNGG!!!

The bell rang signaling for the lunch time.. I directly went to the rooftop not having my appetite to eat and leaving Taehyung behind..

I was about to take steps when I heard a girl's voice..

"Ugh! Why do I need to have an arrange marriage and search for a boyfriend to fix this damn situation" What? Who's that?

I peeked a little and saw Cheonsa eating her lunch alone.. I quietly went to her side without creating any sounds..

"Why is life so cruel? I don't even know what to d—" before she can finish shouting.. I jump on her back and scared her.. "BOO!"

"AHHH!!!!" She turned around and saw me with her grumpy face.. Gosh...Why does she look so scary- wait no. What am I thinking?

"YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!" She shouted..

"Ohh so your scared at me?" My mouth formed a smirk..

"Tsk.. scared? My ass.." She replied coldly sitting again to the cold floor.. "Anyways.. Why are you here?" She said coldly... Gosh... How many ice does she take everyday?

"I don't have my appetite to eat."

"Btw.. Why did you shout earlier?"

"None of your business.." She replied trying to cut off the conversation.. Oh god, is this girl high or something? How can she resist my charms, tell me how?

"You need a boyfriend?" I asked her..

"Yeah.. and that is none of your business.. I can pick a boy here on school everytime I want so go.. go away now" She said coldly shu-ing (A/N: lol) me to leave the rooftop..