~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 18~

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

I'm So Sorry Cheonsa

Lisa's POV
It's Jungkook.. with Bambam..

"Oh.. Bambam and Jungkook, what are you doing here?" I said between my sobs..

"I'm here to check on Cheonsa.. Yugyeom ordered me to check on her.." Bambam replied..

"Jin hyung said that I should check out for you I mean for Cheonsa" Jungkook said..

"Ah.. Arrasseo"

Jungkook's POV
The truth is.. I'm here too see her.. Jin hyung knows that I like her.. I told him that since he's not like the others who'll tease me..

Lisa's POV
"Stop crying noona.." Bambam said..

"I told you, stop calling me noona.. I'm just 2 or 3 months older than you" I said..

"Aniyooo.. It's fun to call you noona.. Wait.. An airhead noona.. Sounds cool.." he said then laughed...

That's why I love this kiddo.. He never fails when making me laugh..

"Bwo?!"

"I'm not an Airhead you Kûngpimook Bhuwakul!" I added..

"Excuse me.. It's KUNPIMOOK... Capital K. U. N. P. I. M. O. O. K.... Kunpimook" He said..

"I know.. it's just your hair color looks like shrimp's skin.. AHAHAHAHH" I laughed like an idiot..

(A/N: Kûng means shrimp in Thailand)

"Aishh.. Did Cheonsa just helped you to create another weird nickname for me?" He asked..

"Who said that I helped her?" Cheonsa's awake!

"Daebak, You're awake... Earlier than I thought" Bambam's amazed..

I smacked his head..

"YAH! what's that for?!"

"Don't you want her to wake up earlier?" I asked..

"It's not like that.. She's just... strong.." he said...

"I think she's stronger than her brother.." He added then laughed..

I smacked his head again..

"Can you stop smacking my head?" He's annoyed..

"Can you stop saying nonesense?" I said..

"What do you mean nonesense? It's not non-"

"Ehem.." Cheonsa interrupted him..

"Oh.. Mianhae"

"Aren't you two not ashamed? Fighting like kids in front of Jungkook hyung? Really?" She asked us..

"Ah.. It's okay.. I'll get going now and tell them that you're awake.." he said then went to the door..

Cheonsa's POV
"No hyung.. I need to ask you something.. Lisa unnie and Bambam hyung will tell them.." I said..

"Bwo?! Why would i? I'm so comfortable sitti-" Bambam hyung stopped talking..

"Okay we will tell them" He said once I gaved him my 'unfamous' death glare..

"Airhead noona let's go.." he said while dragging her hands..

"Stop that airhead thing Kûngpimook" they are doing it again..