~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 40~

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

PS. IF YOU HAVE DIRTY MINDS, PLS DRINK SOME HOLYWATER BEFORE READING ; ))

Secret Hideout

Jimin's POV
"Jiminieeee" she whined again..

"I should go home now.. I'll comeback tomorrow hmm?" I said then kissed her forehead..

"I can't sleep" she pouted.. Aaaaaahh.. Stop doing that you'll give me heart attack.. Aish..

She can't sleep? Should I stay for tonight? But it's embarrassing to borrow her brothers' clothes again.. Then suddenly, an idea popped out on my mind..

"How about.. I sing a song for you before I go home to make you fall asleep?" I asked putting my bag on the chair, sitting at the bed with her following me..

"Tuck in" I said as I help her..

"What song is it?" She asked clasping both her hands like cute kiddos do with her puppy eyes..

"This song? I wrote it" then I gave her my sweetest smile and she was like :0

Cheonsa's POV

"Promise is its title"

"Honja jjujeo anja~" As I heard his voice, My heart started to beat weirdly again.. I started deeply into his eyes as he kept singing showing his emotions through the song.. Butterflies started to fly through my stomach as I kept listening to his angelic voice..

"I want you to be your light baby, you should be your light~" His voice was the best music into my ears.. He held my hand still singing his wonderful song and I smiled to him..

As he keep on singing, my eyes slowly started to close. Not even noticing it, I already drifted into sleep..

Jimin's POV
"Saekki songalag geolgo
Ijen naege yagsoghae oh oh oh oh~" I finished the song and suddenly, it became silent.. But it isn't awkward, it's the best silent moment that I would ever feel.. I stared at her face.. She fell asleep.. Still looking like a baby.. I chuckled..

I took a picture of her sleeping and post it on my IG and Twt..

'Good night my Angel ;)'

I gave her one last kiss on the forehead and prepared my bag to go home..

As I took my steps outisde her door, her brother suddenly appeared.. It's Mingyu..

I thought he went out with Yugyeom?

"I'm going home now.. Thanks for the clothes. I'll just bring it back to you tomorrow or the other day" I bowed and was about to leave when he called me..

I looked into him and he smiled..

"Thank you for bringing her back"

For.. Bringing her back?

"Ani.. I would really do that since it's my job to bring her back safely" I said..

He suddenly chuckled.. Wait.. Is that funny?

"No.. Not that kind of thing"

"Thanks for bringing my princess back to her old self"

Back to her.. Old self?

>>> FAST FORWARD

As I enter my room, I remembered what Mingyu told me earlier..