~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 50~

Happiest Birthday to my bestfriend ParkCheonsa_18! If y'all are wondering, yes it's Cheonsa! I wrote this story for her : )

vote vote vote~ >.<

Fireworks Festival

Cheonsa's POV
"Yah where are you?"

"I'm on my way!" I shouted on my phone. Baekhyun is calling me now and oh god, i overslept.

Ahh what to wear.. I don't have time for this. I took a white plain oversized shirt that seems to be owned by one of my brothers and wore a biker shorts. I paired it with a white snickers and got a small bag to put my things on.

"Faster, we're all here now." This piece of Bacon have the guts to say this when I'm the one who's gonna spend money for him? Tss.

I ran downstairs just to see my brothers chilling on the sofa. Oh wait, i need money!

"Hyung, can i borrow your wallet?" I blocked the tv that made them look confused.

"What? You don't have any money left?" Mingyu hyung said as he raised an eyebrow. That Bacon!

"Uh.. I spent all my bills and all i have left is my card for now." I scratched the back of my nape as i fakely smiled in embarrassment. Oh gosh, this is the first time of me borrowing money to my brothers.

"Here catch" Yugyeom hyung threw his wallet and I immediately caught it.

"Aish you're spoiling her agai-"

"Thank you hyung! I'll be back later!" I said and dashed my way out, not waiting for their reply. Their probably going to interview me if I didn't went out immediately.

3rd Person's POV
"Cheonsa!"

"Yah, it's been 15 minutes already, what do you think you're doing?" Baekhyun complained as he was about to smack Cheonsa's head when Jimin stopped it. He gave an intense glare to him.

"Chill, I'm just kidding" Baekhyun laughed as he turned around and walked inside the luxurious van.

"Who's van is this?" Cheonsa asked.

"Taehyung's family van." Jimin opened the door as he waited for Cheonsa to step in. "Uhh thanks." Cheonsa said, not knowing what to react. She sat at the back and Jimin followed.

"The fireworks will start at 8pm, we'll arrive like 45 mins later? So we have atleast 1 hour to wander around later i guess." Taehyung closed the door as he continued to tap on his phone. Cheonsa sighed, not knowing what to do as she took her phone on her bag. She decided to play candy crush out of boredom.

All of a sudden..

Cheonsa's POV
"What level are you in?" Oh my god.

I turned around, surprised by the voice only to face Jimin. And now, our faces are literally just like 5 inches away. He stared at my phone for a second then looked at my eyes.

Oh gosh, I haven't been close to him like this close since what happened before. Plus that eyes. They are too mesmerizing not to stare at them. Argh Park Jimin why are you so irresistable-- wait no. I'm mad at you. haha. Yeah. I'm mad. Definitely.

"Uh.." I looked away, hiding my face in embarrassment. I definitely look like a boiled tomato for sure.

"Hey Cheonsa, are you sick?" out of a sudden, Taehyung puts his hand on my forehead and cupped my cheeks.

"Kyeoptaaa" he forms a boxy smile but then his face changed. "But.. You're temperature is not that hot though. Are you not feeling well?" It's probably because of my cheeks, aish!

"N-no, I'm fine. I just need to sleep." argh why did you stutter Cheonsa? i hid my face and faced the window, reassuring him that I'm fine.

I put my airpods on and closed my eyes, listening calmly to the music. Minutes had past and i haven't opened my eyes yet, but then..

I felt someone moved my head to lean on something. Shoulders? But, Jimin is the one next to me- wait so..

"You're sleeping again." he whispered then chuckled deeply.  Did he thought i was asleep?

But that chuckle..

Oh shoot. My heart is beating fast! Don't do this Jimin-ssi, if my asthma attacks me, i'll blame you for this!

"I'm really sorry, i hope you'll forgive me." he whispered. Then i felt his lips landed on my head.

Aaaaaaaaaaa

I'm mad at him. I'm mad at him. I'm mad at him. I'm mad at him. I'm mad at him. I'm mad at him. I'm mad at him. I'm mad at him. I'm mad at him. I'm mad at him. I'm.. not mad at him.

Oh god. My heart won't stop beating fast. Should i just pretend that I'm asleep?

"Palleteu sok saegeul seokkeo pick your filter, Eotteon nareul wonhae~ (Mix the colors in the pallete, pick your filter
Which me do you want?)"

Oh my flying pigs, is he singing?!

"Neoui sesangeul byeonhwasikil I'm your filter, Ne mame ssuiwojwo (The one to change your world, I'm your filter
Overlay me in your heart)"

3rd Person's POV
Jimin continues to sing softly on Cheonsa that makes her heart flutter even more. Everytime she hears the meaning of the lyrics, she keeps on trying not to form a smile on her face. She has this urge to cuddle Jimin all day if she has the chance to, but she's playing hard to get.

"Yah won't you forgive me hm?" Jimin whispers softly to Cheonsa's ear causing for her cheeks to turn into red tomatoes. Oh gosh this boy is really something.

Cheonsa heard Jimin sighed that made her confused. "You won't even hear me" he says one last time and stayed quite. Giving up that early? Cheonsa thought as an idea suddenly popped up on her mind.

She opened her eyes and peeks on Jimin who is tapping his phone. She smirked as her head turned sideways and made it's way on Jimin's cheek. She planted a soft peck on it then she turned around immediately and burried her head on his shoulders again quite embarrassed of whay she just did.

Jimin accidentally lets go of of his phone in shock causing for it to fell. He sat up still as he can feel his cheeks burn. Did Cheonsa just kissed me?

Cheonsa kissed me..

CHEONSA KISSED ME!

-
y'all this is only a short chapter, i only updated bcs it's Cheonsa's birthday so thank her for this kekeke ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PS. next chapter would be fireworks festival part 2 and that would be longer than this, if y'all want some spoiler, continue reading : )

Since they got together again, what do y'all think will happen? ofcourse this is not the end : ) There would be even more misunderstanding between the two. I like angst in stories so be prepared \ (•◡•) /

vote vote vote~