~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 22~

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

Jaeri's Cheating!

>>>FAST FORWARD

Cheonsa's POV
*At school's theater*

"Unnie.. Can I join the match?" I asked Lisa unnie again.

"For the hundred times, no.. Remember that incident yesterday?" She said.. what incident?

"It's not an incident.. It's an accident" I said..

"I think Jaeri planned that.." she said.. What?! Barbie.. planned that?!

"Then why didn't you tell the principal?" I said..

"She didn't believed me because there's no evidence.. And Jaeri's family sponsors this school, what can we do?"

"Tsk.. I can buy this school though.."

"Oh right.. But she still didn't believe me.. I already told that to her earlier.." she said..

"*Sighed* Wait for me, I'll buy this school.." I said then started to walk but Lisa unnie grabbed my hands..

"I thought your joking.."

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I questioned her..

"Cheonsa.. Let's just let her this time.. But she can't escape to us next time.." she said.. Why is Lisa unnie so kind? Hayst..

"But sh-" I was cutted by her..

"No buts.."

After minutes of persuading her.. But didn't even work.. I gave up..

"Cheonsa?" I heard someone said..

I turned around and it's..

"Chaeyoung unnie! Long time no see" I was about to hug her but.. That boy's on her side..

"How are you doing? When did you came back?" I asked..

"Yesterday.." she said..

Wait.. That voice.. It sounds familiar.. The girl yesterday!

"Unnie.. Are you wearing a mask yesterday?" I asked..

"How did you Guess it? Don't tell me..." She was cutted by her jamless brother..

"Are you some kind of a fortune teller?" Jimin asked..

"Will you shut up? You're not the one that I'm talking to" I said not even giving a glance on him..

"You're the one who saved me yesterday?" Chaeyoung unnie asked...

I just nodded..

"So that's why that voice was familiar"

"Hurry the match was about to start" Lisa unnie said..

"Yahh.. What match?" Chaeyoung unnie asked..

"She'll expain to you later.. Cheonsa wish me luck" Lisa unnie said then went to the backstage..

"I wanna join!" I shouted but it seems that she didn't even heard it..

"Now.. Can you tell me what match is that?" Chaeyoung unnie asked..

Then I explained it all..

>>> FAST FORWARD

"Please welcome, Minah and Jaeri!"

It's too boring here..

"From the other side, Lisa!" The MC shouted..

"So today, It's all about martial Cheonsa can't join because she's injured.." The MC said.. It's not even that bad..

"So first will be Jaeri and Lisa.."

Then they positioned to their place..

*Hweeeee* the whistle blower signaling to start..

Barbie started to kick but Lisa unnie dodged it.. When Lisa unnie's arm was being swayed a little closer to Jaeri, I saw some red liquids? What the... There's something shiny on barbie's hand and... Wait, a knife?! I went closer and.. It's true..

(A/N: Lisa's clothes are white so that's why Cheonsa noticed it)

"Stop this fight! Someone's cheating!" I shouted then all of  their attentions turned to me..

"Wha-what? Tha- that's not me!" She shouted..

"I didn't even mention someone" I said and smirked then the crowd gasped and went loud again..

"Jaeri, would you mind to lift your sleeves up?" I said with a smirk..

"Why would I?" She said...

"Just lift it up! Show Cheonsa that you're not cheating!" One of her fans said..

Then the others agreed..

"Lift it up! Lift it up! Lift it up!" They repeated it again and again..

"Jaeri and Lisa.. Please lift up your sleeves" the MC said through the Mike..

Then Lisa unnie lifted up hers..

They saw Lisa unnie's bruised left arm then gasped..

"Now.. Jaeri? Please lift yours up" he said through the Mike..

"Lift it up! Lift it up! Lift it up!" The crowd repeated it once again..

I saw Jaeri panicked.. Finally! I remembered her name again.. anyways..

Then she lifted it up... Guess what?

"You're a cheater!!!"

"Whore!!!"

"Faker!!!"

All of them including her fans shouted when they saw Jaeri's sleeves has a hidden knife in it..

After that.. The principal went to the stage and checked for Jaeri's arms and Lisa's wound..

"Everyone! Silence please!" The principal shouted through the Mike..

I saw Jaeri pleading to Ms. Park but Ms. Park could only sighed on disappointment..

"So as you can see.. Jaeri cheated.. She'll be disqualified for this entire match due to the bruise that she gaved to Lisa..... So.... I'll annouce the winner now.... Please come to the stage, Lisa and Cheonsa!!!!" The principal shouted..

• • • • •

Sry for the short chapter.. I've been busy lately because of my studies.. But anyways, I'll try to update as soon as possible.. Author-nim fighting!