~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 63~

here is the update, no crazy intros for today : )

She is back

3rd Person's POV
Unlike any other girls after breakups who are crying their lungs out and watching movies all night, Cheonsa was different. She locked herself on her room, with no lights on. Reflecting on what she did. Her heart was still pumping really fast.. Surprised by the fact that, the boy she loves, doesn't want her back. Doesn't trust her back.

She was sitting at the corner all day, not letting any tears out of her eyes, in her deep thoughts. She was like that.. Until..

The next day.

She felt numb.

As if she just like moved from the first time after being paralysed. She tried to touch her arms.. But she felt... nothing.. Not painful.. Just.. nothing.

She tried to open the bandage to see that it got worse than before because of Sohees tight grip from yesterday. But...

She wasn't feeling any pain.

"Cheonsa-ssi? Are you awake now?" Suddenly, Mingyu's voice was heard from the outside. "Dad wants to talk to you." He opens the door, to see Cheonsa's big bruise for the first time.

"what the heck happened to your arms?!" Her brother rushed through her as he quickly panicked. Cheonsa tried to touch it again but she can't really feel anything.

"Y-yah! Don't touch it. It'll get infected. And doesn't it hurts? Do we need to call the doctor or something?" Mingyu was stressed.

Cheonsa didn't respond as she keep on touching it. "Yah!"

"I can't feel anything."

Cheonsa smiles as her tears started to form on her eyes. "I can't feel anything." She repeated. Mingyu pulls her and hugs her tightly.

"I can't feel anything!" She cries out loudly. Mingyu pats her head, trying to calm her down. Cheonsa's tears pours continuously as she tried to punch herself on her bruise. "I can't feel anything? Why is this not painful?!" Mingyu holds her arms to stop her.

"Yah! Stop it." Her brother told her but Cheonsa kept trying to hurt herself.

"Don't do this! Please." Mingyu shouts, pleading to Cheonsa. She stops from what she was doing as her head started to ache so badly and her vision spins around.

She collapsed over her bed as her brother started to shake.

"Yugyeom?! Mom?! Anybody?! Please call an ambulance!"

And that's the last thing Cheonsa heard.

"I'm sorry to say this but.. Your daughter has a Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis disease, also known as CIPA."

Mingyu, Yugyeom and Cheonsa's parents were on the sofa at the VVIP room on the hospital. Cheonsa was laying on the bed. Her mother looses strength as she sat to the sofa, trying to look for something to hold on.

"People with CIPA cannot feel any pain. And is an extremely dangerous disease."

"Most people with this disease doesn't last through 25 years but.."

"I can assure you that this wouldn't affect anything with Cheonsa. Most of the people who gets this disease dies early because they want to feel what pain really is so they do everything just to feel pain. As for your daughter, since she already knew how and what pain feels like, this wouldn't be a bother to her condition at all." Ms. Jeong, their family doctor says. Cheonsa's mom takes a deep breath as she prepared the question that she's been wanting to ask.