~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 7~

Edited

Lisa's Savior

Cheonsa's POV
After school had ended, Me and Lisa went to the principal's office to ask her for the challenge things. If she won't say yes then it's all over for me.

Lisa unnie knocked on the door and We heared her respond so we entered the office.

"How may I help you two?" She asked politely.

"Weneedjudgeforthechallengeandwewantyouandtheotherchosenteacherstobethejudge"

"Uhm... Pardon?"

"What she's trying to say Ms.?" Lisa replied, asking for the Principal's name.

"Oh.. Ms. Park, Ms. Park Jihee"

"Well.. Ms. Park. She's trying to say was can you be the judge to their challenge. and pls invite the Activity coordinator and other teachers here on school.. Also that can the challenge be held here on the school's theater?" Lisa answered.

"I'm terribly sorry honey but we can't.. This is school.. Not a theater. Well.. Yes we do have a theater here.. But still.. We can't do that when it's just an ordinary program. And especially, it's only about the challenge things that you say" she answered.

"Well.. We can sponsor the program and everything else.. We can also invite some idols.." Lisa unnie said trying to convince her more. Great..

"Uhmm.. I'll think about it.. But since this school's anniversary will be held at the end of the month, We can invite some artists. Hmm.. Is it okay that your challenge will be held at the same day of the anniversary?"

"I think so.." Lisa unnie replied.

"It's settled then.. At the end of the month, August 31."

"Thank you Ms. Park.." Lisa unnie said.

"Your welcome darling.."

"We'll leave now.. Bye" I said turning back. Well that was easier than i thought.

>>>FAST FORWARD
*next day*

RIIIIINNGGG!!!

The bell rang signaling for lunch.. Me and Lisa unnie will find Barbie and BTS to tell them about the challenge.

Wait.. Maybe later. Food here we go!

After getting some food, we went to sat on an empty table. Finally. When we were about to eat, a group of boys disturb us.

"Hyee.. Lisa right?" The boy1 said.

"Well.. Be my girlfriend.."

What tf?

I looked up... 3 boys.. Hmm... Another group of kingkas? "That's right! You will be his girlfriend" the boy2 second emotion.

"Go away.. Don't disturb us." I coldly replied, scaring them.

"How dar-"

"Cheonsa.. Don't.." Lisa unnie said, stopping me. "Guys look.. Such a coward.. but still, she'll be my girlfriend... My Coward girlfriend.. Sounds great.. cheonsa don't." the boy1 said trying to imitate Lisa unnie's words. Aish i can't take this man. She looked down trying not to fight back. Fine, i'll do it.

"Awww..."

I standed up.. and... Wait... I'm taller than them.. tsk.

"Hey shorty... How dare you." I said.. I can sense that all of the students attention are on us.. Even BTS' eyes were on us.